Dirty Talking on Lush?

last reply
11 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you girls like to get down and dirty with the chatting here on Lush, or just keep the conversation regular? Some women seem to like it, others I'm not so sure. I'm not talking about webcam, or anything like it, just chat here on Lush?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the answer to this is pretty obvious, it all depends on who you are chatting to. If the person you are with is not inspiring enough, if they use one word answers for things and so on then no. If I am with someone who, like me, likes to spin images with words and can really plug in to my imagination... well in this case the sky is the limit.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nyaeve80
I think the answer to this is pretty obvious, it all depends on who you are chatting to. If the person you are with is not inspiring enough, if they use one word answers for things and so on then no. If I am with someone who, like me, likes to spin images with words and can really plug in to my imagination... well in this case the sky is the limit.

Agreed. That's the way I see it.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy having men talk dirty to me, and I enjoy answering in kind.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends purely on my mood, but I don't like to cyber.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind talking about sex every so often, not into cyber or dirty talk. I have one friend on here that I have a little fun with now and again but really I never made many friends at school and decided to make a few online ones on here and another site instead.XmmBT6vZBXfDyD4c
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Hmm, it must be perplexing for guys that for some of us ladies there seems to be a fine line between sexy, imaginative and fun; and crude, boorish and lumpen. But the fine line is there and it can be a crevasse...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not into it. It's kind of weird. I prefer regular conversations. Flirting is a-ok, but let's keep it clean, shall we?

Of course there's a good chance that I'll be in the mood one day and I'll be down for anything. The possibilities are endless.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not into it. It's kind of weird. I prefer regular conversations. Flirting is a-ok, but let's keep it clean, shall we?

Of course there's a good chance that I'll be in the mood one day and I'll be down for anything. The possibilities are endless.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I love it, sometimes I like it, and sometimes I'm just really not in the mood. That depends on who I'm talking to and how horny I am.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVED cybering or talking dirty or whatever you want to call it BUT I only enjoyed it with men I had gotten to know over some time and friended and thus made some kind of connection. Early in my membership here, I tried the random requests to "go private" with faceless avatars and I realized pretty quickly that it wasn't for me. It just felt awkward particularly because we had no idea what turned each other on and it felt like a lot of work with very little reward. Personally, there is nothing more erotic than knowing at least a few of your partner's likes and dislikes so that when you get chatting, you know all the right buttons to push that makes for a fulfilling experience.

Of course, that's ME. I know there are many who don't care for that kind of connection and can and do chat it up nasty with anyone that pokes them. To each their own. Having said that, as much as I loved and enjoyed my online playtime, I have always and still enjoy the varied and very candid conversations with like-minded men and women that may or may not have included sex. Cybering was the least of my reasons for being here.

Again, everyone comes here for different reasons. Just because it's a sex site doesn't mean that every person here checked their morals or values or brain at the door. Many navigate this place very much like they would in real life. And just like in real life, some people are easier than others while others are a bit more discerning about what they want to experience and with whom. You just have to be honest about what it is you want and ask the questions in order to find your perfect online naughty match.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I LOVED cybering or talking dirty or whatever you want to call it BUT I only enjoyed it with men I had gotten to know over some time and friended and thus made some kind of connection. Early in my membership here, I tried the random requests to "go private" with faceless avatars and I realized pretty quickly that it wasn't for me. It just felt awkward particularly because we had no idea what turned each other on and it felt like a lot of work with very little reward. Personally, there is nothing more erotic than knowing at least a few of your partner's likes and dislikes so that when you get chatting, you know all the right buttons to push that makes for a fulfilling experience.

I'm fairly new here. So I haven't really built relationships as such with people. There is one guy that I've spoken to quite frequently and I've got to say, because our initial chats were likes/dislikes (both sexual and not), when we do talk and it gets dirty, we know what turns the other on. I have spoken with randomers from chat rooms and it just feels like a fumbling, drunk, first time having sex scenario. So for that reason, I'd have to agree with Bell. If you're going to do something, may as well do it right and get as much enjoyment out of it as possible.