Nude Pics

last reply
24 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy posting nude pics of myself on my profile. I'd like to know what men think of that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that I would like to be your close, personal friend!

The ones you have on your profile page are delicious! Please feel free to send me more anytime!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Southern__Belle
I enjoy posting nude pics of myself on my profile. I'd like to know what men think of that.

Well I don't think Scarlet O'Hara would approve but frankly my dear I don't give a damn.
0 likes
I think I like it. Hot southern belle with an exhibitionist streak sounds like a great idea to me.
Balloonmeister
0 likes
I think it is a great idea. But I do think you need a new photographer ..... I will volunteer for the job!
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not indeed you have a gorgeous body why not show it of if you want to. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MatureMichael
I think that I would like to be your close, personal friend!

The ones you have on your profile page are delicious! Please feel free to send me more anytime!

Mmm, my kind of guy!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Well I don't think Scarlet O'Hara would approve but frankly my dear I don't give a damn.

After reading your profile, I understand why you feel this way, honey.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thor12300
Why not indeed you have a gorgeous body why not show it of if you want to. ;)

Thank you for the encouragement.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I think I like it. Hot southern belle with an exhibitionist streak sounds like a great idea to me.

ooooooooo. Story idea

*grabs a notebook & pen*
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Totally hot! Wow!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please post more! I'd love to see your pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
They are very nice Southern__Belle and very tasteful smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Very nice indeed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men love seeing nude pics ;) And yours are beautiful. It only seems to be women that dont like full on nudity pics. At least until they know a bit about the fella first.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
NICE keep posting pics
we all like to look at any and all nude pics on this site
I Know I Do
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Southern__Belle

Think it is terrific form of self expression!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tkdvrman
NICE keep posting pics
we all like to look at any and all nude pics on this site
I Know I Do

I agree... and you do have a hot bod miss belle... feel free to post more...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by popstats
Totally hot! Wow!

i'm gonna eat you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How could a MAN deny such pleasures ,I certainly long for more, beauty is best when seen ;-)
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by Southern__Belle

Your pictures do not begin to do you justice. You are one Belle of the Ball, for certain.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you enjoy doing it well let me say I don't mind seeing them one bit. Please grace us with more.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Post as many as you decide to. I will look at every one and greatly appreciate that you did.
I am always a gentleman.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I think that you should post only the ones that make you feel sexy and allow the great men of lush to leave you wonderful compliments on them... If you should be in need of a photographer, I would be quite happy to volunteer... ;)
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I am highly offended. How dare you come on to the lush stories site and use it to post naked pictures of yourself! What kind of place do you think this is? The next thing you know people will be coming in here to talk about their sexual exploits, using vulgar terms, and implying that they are having wild experiences.
Do not make me take you across my knee young lady.

Oh, ... wait.