This is to all the submissives

last reply
35 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
This is to all the submissive men and women out there. What do you look for in Dom, Daddy, Master, Mistress?

Just curious
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Quote by mixedbabygirl
This is to all the submissive men and women out there. What do you look for in Dom, Daddy, Master, Mistress?

Just curious

There are lots of things in this topic to warn you away from the bad ones and some things that will send up read flags.....

My don't look....ya'll will mutually pick each other. You can't make it happen it just does.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I want him or maybe her, to be really dominate, really verbal, and use me, humiliate me, If I am not preforming right then discipline me and some times just to tie me up and lightly torture me.

Physical is not too important. Attitude is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi, I look for a woman who knows her own mind and can explain what I do wrong.When I am wrong I need her to punish me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I look for a strong-willed, intelligent mistress who has better English skills than a 5 year old, that's one thing I can't stand in a mistress.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey, it looks like we all agree a strong minded woman should rule the world.
Lurker
0 likes
I want him to really make me feel something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
theres so much to write for this one but i'll keep it simple.. a true Dom is a Sub's equal. neither one takes or than the other and both are conjoining in needs and wants. My Dom needs to not only understand me, he also punishes and rewards with love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To take control but to keep my needs in mind
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I want her to be very strict and punish me if I deserve it but also be very loving
Lurker
0 likes
In my opinion its probably best not to go out looking for a Dom . The right Dom will find you when you least expect it smile ...just have fun here and be classy. If you want to make a list just say what you DONT want instead of what you think you desire in a Dom. Just posting the things you desire could draw the attention of all kinds of undesirables and you could end up missing out with your true Dom.
My Dom was my friend first and we grew into so much more. I am happy and in love, things happen on thier own sometimes .
0 likes
RE: This is to all the Submissive Men and Women out there - What do you look for in Dom, Daddy, Master, Mistress?

I wholly agree, like, & relate to what FelicitousKitty posted. The idea for others, if making a list, is really a smart way to go about that.^

Sometimes things just click and flow easily. I was not 'looking' when I found. I had a boyfriend and a bestfriend (who was the friend/bff first). We soon just naturally rolled into those roles and things without either of us having much -if any- prior 'practical' knowledge ^0^

We had a loving & exploring relationship from the beginning.
It also happened to be an extremely sexual & heated one when the unexpected "shift" in the dynamics occurred & changed from friend to a date six months later after we'd broken up with other people. I did not even expect chemsitry. (I was mistaken). We have been together ever since (almost 2 years now. I do have a ring & not just a ring of "O" lol *0*)...

So I guess we came PRE-packaged, lol. Things fell into place. I already had love and heat and a more serious and an exclusive deal. He told me he was in-love with me to begin with and I said the same in return. Some people might not want that complication or level of intimacy in their relationship, but I did not look, just open. I certainly wasn't against and I also had never really experinced as close of a connection (chemistry/-and-how we relate).

My Dom is a Daddy-Dom, and I love my Daddy. (We can switch, but he is mainly a dom & I am mainly a sub). He is protective and loving. He cares about me ONLY (and no one else). He likes to play with me, spend time with me, go out together whenever I want, and he treats me like a Princess. He is my protector and my mate, my loyal-faithful dog. He is my dog. ('And I am writing this with him feeding me those words. lol) It is important to me to be understood without much explanation and just to really connect. We have a lot of fun, too.

I look for primal instincts and ability. I look for creativity and willingness. We laugh a lot. I look for adventure and how genuinely we can relate, communicate, trust, and deal with things, not to mention the desire and throw each other down HOTness as well as play ~and types of. [I could say more ~but this is already long.]
>///< I love my Daddy-Dom.
Lurker
0 likes
i will do anything for guy who takes care of me
Lurker
0 likes
Hi
I want her to be really dominate, really verbal, and use me, humiliate, degrade me, and If I am not preforming right then discipline me and tie me up,torture me.

Physical is not too important. Attitude is.I want her to be my Godess, control my mind As ITS WHERE ALL HAPPENS
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I never look. I did not look the first time, he simply came to me and my world fell into place. Should it ever happen again, I know it will happen the same way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ashestoashes
I never look. I did not look the first time, he simply came to me and my world fell into place. Should it ever happen again, I know it will happen the same way.

Thissmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
easy to say hard to find, someone who has such a desire for me that would lead him to go beyond his usual limits, just because he wants to experience ME! Someone who doesn't care how "I got here", jut cares about the fact that "here" is what he desires....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mixedbabygirl

Just curious
...a selfish bastard with no regard for my feelings or pleasure... who will dominate, verbal abuse & humiliate me...
Lurker
0 likes
Someone who is prepared to give me her time and teach me how to serve and pleasure her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, it's Older Men who dress well and know how to take charge. For better or worse, I tend to be attracted to very sexually aggressive Men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A dominant in my opinion needs to be naturally impressive to me. He needs to be able to dominate me in pretty much everything from conversation to experience. To be in a relationship with somebody where there is a power exchange I need to feel like he deserves the power over me more than I do. It's probably not a healthy way to look at it but I thrive under that kind of control.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like Doms older than me...over 40 please...who are comfortable taking charge. I'm not always happy about this, but I tend to be attracted to very sexually aggressive and selfish Men. Men who can put me in my place and keep me there.

Attitude is WAY more important than looks...but I am attracted to salt-n-pepper hair, and Men in suits.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mixedbabygirl

Just curious

an alpha male that knows what he wants & takes it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want/need the Daddy Dom (thankfully I have one). A man who knows who he is (doesn't change/bend to other peoples' wills...just "this is who I am, take it or leave it") and of course secure and confidant in who he is. Obviously "who he is" shouldn't be an asshole lol. Confidence is a no brainer, even some cockiness is sexy, as long as it's not the kind that puts down anyone else or is ignorant.
Someone who knows how to adapt to other people (this doesn't mean changing themselves like I mentioned earlier). It simply means he's able to communicate and possibly make a connection with different kinds of personalities...meaning acceptance and absence of ignorance for different kinds of people.
Someone who can discuss/debate things with an open mind and be articulate. Respect for other views even if he doesn't agree with them.
Someone who knows he's sexy and can utilize that in his sex life with his partner/sub, to make her melt. But his sexual attractiveness also carries over into everything (even the most mundane daily things) while he doesn't even know it. ie: watching him fry bacon is sexy. But a sub who finds her ultimate Dom should feel that quality in him anyways, even if he doesn't realize he possesses it.
And most importantly (and probably the most tricky) when it comes to being a proper Dom...knowing that while domination means taking/having a lot of control, there's still consent involved. This is why crystal clear communication is needed when it comes to boundaries and limits. Being a Dom doesn't mean doing whatever you want whenever you want, but the relationship is a finely tuned and timed coalescence of the Dom and sub.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Snake Charmera
0 likes
My Master found me and he has got to be the most amazing man I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He is kind considerate loving. Understanding and patient. He is also comfortable and confident in himself. He knows how to keep me in my place without having to resort to punishment. He listens to me and knows how I am feeling and what I need before I do. He has taken my broken spirit and restored it. We have trust respect and communication in everything. without that we have nothing.

edit*** No matter what kind of relationship you are looking to have ehether it be D/s or vanilla always be true to yourself, communicate your boundaries and limits, make sure they are willing to work within only pushing where you are comfortable. Be happy with them and yourself and don't be afraid to speak. You have the power to say what you need to. Just because you are a sub does not mean that you have to bow down to every Dom or wannabe out there. You choose who you will abide by and as long as you are respectful that's all that matters. I've learned some of this the hard way. I hope this helps even a little.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Convict
0 likes
i think you need to be at least a little bit careful. It's ok for someone to say not to look for certain characteristics and wait for a Dom to find you, but you have to be smart about this and take care of yourself. There are a lot of subs out there who have been fooled by Dom wanna-be's who just want someone to boss around. Some of them are very cruel. That applies to any romantic relationship. Don't we all seek someone who respects and genuinely cares about us?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
i think you need to be at least a little bit careful. It's ok for someone to say not to look for certain characteristics and wait for a Dom to find you, but you have to be smart about this and take care of yourself. There are a lot of subs out there who have been fooled by Dom wanna-be's who just want someone to boss around. Some of them are very cruel. That applies to any romantic relationship. Don't we all seek someone who respects and genuinely cares about us?

My thought is that this can also apply to wannabe submissives.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
When I met my Daddy, the thing that set him apart from the rest and made me sit up and pay attention was his natural confidence, intelligence and ability to command and control without trying. When he talks, people listen. When he enters a room, people turn to look. When he clears his throat and looks at me, my loins quiver, but I'm getting off track.

He's not cocky and he's not arrogant. He is disciplined, decisive and dedicated. I had no idea exactly what I was looking for until I found him.

In a nutshell, what I like about him is his 'Domliness', although he says it's not appropriate to respond to orders with 'oh yes, your Domliness, right away your Domliness' because it's like I'm comparing him to the Pope
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl