Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anyone Kissing under the Cameltoe this year????

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
any good stories to share ??? your first kiss down there maybe???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know about stories but I LOVE the phrase "kissing under the cameltoe". I have a party this evening with some friends and we will probably all get a little out of order. One of the girls who will be there is someone I have been hitting on lately and she has already promised me that Christmas Eve will be special.

Now I have read this I am going to suggest she lets me kiss her "under the cameltoe".

Any other takers???
Lurker
0 likes
I'll definitely be 'kissing under the Cameltoe' tonight and every morning and night for the next week, in fact it's going to be 'Cameltoe Olympics' this year!
Lurker
0 likes
I won't be but that is a neat phrase.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nyaeve80
I don't know about stories but I LOVE the phrase "kissing under the cameltoe". I have a party this evening with some friends and we will probably all get a little out of order. One of the girls who will be there is someone I have been hitting on lately and she has already promised me that Christmas Eve will be special.

Now I have read this I am going to suggest she lets me kiss her "under the cameltoe".

Any other takers???

Sure I can help you out, I have my "Chapstick"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleLuce
I'll definitely be 'kissing under the Cameltoe' tonight and every morning and night for the next week, in fact it's going to be 'Cameltoe Olympics' this year!

hummm quite an interesting thought????