Best tips when giving a guy head?

last reply
71 replies
12.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't just want to be good at it, I want to be the best he's ever had. Any tips or new things to try when giving a guy head? What do you guys like?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can give you tips on what a guy likes and admittedly I also gave head a couple of times when I had sex with a crossdresser. Definately use your tongue well guys always like that and go as deep as you can. Don't worry if you can't get it all in your mouth just stroke the rest with your hand. The most sensitive spot is definately the head so make sure to give that plenty of love especially directly under the head is a spot where most guys are extremely sensitive. Eye contact during a blowjob is also very hot and you get so see if he likes what you are doing and adapt to that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by xXMister_TXx
I can give you tips on what a guy likes and admittedly I also gave head a couple of times when I had sex with a crossdresser. Definately use your tongue well guys always like that and go as deep as you can. Don't worry if you can't get it all in your mouth just stroke the rest with your hand. The most sensitive spot is definately the head so make sure to give that plenty of love especially directly under the head is a spot where most guys are extremely sensitive. Eye contact during a blowjob is also very hot and you get so see if he likes what you are doing and adapt to that

Are you uncut?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Duchess5670
I don't just want to be good at it, I want to be the best he's ever had. Any tips or new things to try when giving a guy head? What do you guys like?

My advice would be to make friends with a gay guy and get tips of him. We really do give the best head!
Don't use your hands other than to hold it with a thumb and a couple of fingers, more is cheating!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I'm different than the others here... I like girls to use their hand a lot when giving me head. The best I ever got was a girl jerking me off and sucking me at the same time. My head passed between her lips and thumb and forefinger. I came harder than ever! I also like sex with girl on top and sucking me off to finish. I promise he will love that.
What you talking about Willis?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I wouldn't consider myself an expert, but I do enjoy giving blow jobs and quite frankly I'm great at it. The best advice I can offer is to relax. It's gonna take some time, especially if you're planning on deep-throating. As all foreign things, your body's gonna reject it. Give into your gag reflex and then pull back. Breathe. TAKE YOUR TIME. If you feel yourself about to hurl, or if you THINK you're gonna hurl, take him out...take a few deep breaths, and get back in there. It's easy for you and your guy to get overly excited, but these things take time. It's all about when you're timing your breaths. That gagging you feel is probably some sort of panic, I can't stress enough how important calming breaths are. Practice on something that's thicker than your guy, if possible. So when the time comes, he'll practically be a breeze.

In addition, talk to your guy about it. See if he likes to be jerked off while you're sucking him off. Or if he likes his cock spit on, eye contact, cum/pre-cum play, his balls being licked/sucked, etc. The more you guys communicate about it, the more satisfactory it will be. If you're shy about discussing it, just surprise him with these different techniques and see how he likes it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Duchess5670

Are you looking for general or specific advice? For general, I'd say that confidence and enthusiasm are definitely turn ons. Eye contact also helps with feeling connected. I personally like it when she has that aura of "seductive feline hunter" but your guy may be into something else. What really turns me on is a woman who enjoys and knows what she's doing. We have that connection and she can read my reactions to her techniques to drive me to orgasm without talking to each other. Her eyes and body language tell me that she wants my cum and enjoys knowing that she can drive me wild with pleasure like this. Find what really turns your guy on with blowjobs and try that.

For specifics you definitely have to find what the guy likes and what he doesn't like. No one technique works the same on all guys. Generally the underside and ridge of the head are the most sensitive parts. On some guys you can work away on those parts and take him to orgasm. Others are more sensitive and you'll have to be more gentle and maybe build up. I love having her tongue slide against the underside of the head and feeling her lips sliding over the ridge. Don't ignore other parts though. Some guys like hands on the shaft. Some like attention on their balls. Some enjoy ass play.

Find positions that work for both of you. If you want more control then being on top may be better.

Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
The more you guys communicate about it, the more satisfactory it will be.

Definitely this. It really applies to any sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Whisper in his ear or be a little bolder, look him in the eye giving him a mischievous smile and ask him how he likes a girl to please him with her mouth.

By the time he's told you he'll be rock hard and ready for you to try it out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most important thing I've been told by guys is...let him finish! That is, don't stop sucking until he's finished cumming and is starting to go soft. This requires swallowing to do it properly so practice that first, you won't die. Apparently there's no bigger turnoff than having his cock pushed away while he's blowing, or you gagging and barfing when he squirts in your mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
Ask him what he likes. If you're doing me then use your mouth, and scrap you teeth every now and then over the head, lick the frenulum back & forth with your tongue deep throat me every now and then. Learn to know when I'm close and then go for it and don't let up until I'm soft. And then allow me go really soft in your mouth, swallow, and slowly lick me, until I reach for you, and then lay on my arm and let me kiss you and hold you and say thank you, honey and let me tell you how much I love and adore you.
Lurker
0 likes
BTW If you have a gagging problem there's a thing called Temporal tapping (do not follow the crap you find on Google) if you want to know more PM me and I can teach you how very quickly. I have many successful proteges.
Lurker
0 likes
B: Watch him. His face, eyes, body. You can tell how much he's enjoying it by his reactions. Also listen, he'll say things to let you know exactly what part he's enjoying.

Others have also given hints. Let him cum in your mouth - they LOVE that. Also try to get over the gagging thing if you can. Not every girl can - Tani still can't but I take Sir all the way down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SubSisters
B: Watch him. His face, eyes, body. You can tell how much he's enjoying it by his reactions. Also listen, he'll say things to let you know exactly what part he's enjoying.

Others have also given hints. Let him cum in your mouth - they LOVE that. Also try to get over the gagging thing if you can. Not every girl can - Tani still can't but I take Sir all the way down.

That's unfair with a numerical advantage!
If he ever decides to add an m to the mix I'll volunteer for the rimming duty, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
B: (Giggles) Oh it's not always both of us, Derek-dear. More often than not it's just one of us there, weekends that I have off work are the exception usually.

And of the the three of us, I'm the only Bi. Sir has no desire to add a boi to the mix, and Tani's only 'friendly' with me. So poor dear, you're out of luck here (smooch)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SubSisters
B: (Giggles) Oh it's not always both of us, Derek-dear. More often than not it's just one of us there, weekends that I have off work are the exception usually.

And of the the three of us, I'm the only Bi. Sir has no desire to add a boi to the mix, and Tani's only 'friendly' with me. So poor dear, you're out of luck here (smooch)

You can dress me up and say I'm an aunt from England, he'll never know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do what you feel happy with, experiment and see how he reacts. Look into his eyes as you have him in your mouth. Ask him what he wants you to do.
Finally let him finish in your mouth and swallow. Thats the most important bit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do it for you, not for him. There is a great deal of both joy and pride in feeling a man throb into hardness in your mouth and then for him to reach the point where he just can't help but explode onto your tongue and down your throat. Enjoy the feel and the texture and the taste of his cock flesh AND of what bursts out of it. It can be one of life's true great pleasures, if you let it be. It's all in your frame of mind....when you come to savor it, you will get to the point where you HUNGER to suck on him (I've been like that, cock-hungry, for several years and I love it!) The hunger and anticipation, and then the joy and pleasure and reward. Yes, do it all for YOU, not for HIM!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Duchess, speaking for myself. I love eye contact, it is such a turn on. I also prefer you to be the one in control (well the lady who is giving), unless we are in a 69 and I can return the favor.
If you enjoy yourself, your guy will too. Don't be afraid to ask what he likes. But unless your jaw is starting to get sore, don't be in a hurry. If you take your time he will enjoy it so much more.

There is no greater a turn on than a lady who uses her hands to play with my balls, stroke my shaft and run her hands over my body in general. Don't focus all of your wonderful attention on just sucking it.

The occasional light bite, or tooth scrape is sensational too. Vary the amount of suction you give him, light to full on too. As others have said, if you suck me till I go soft it is fantastic. The head of my penis is very sensitive, but more so after I cum, so continuing after I have cum is something else.

I still remember the woman who first gave me the treatment I have described, and a few other things. I have no idea how she could work her mouth on me, but it was wonderful all the same. And no, she was not my first lover - she was the best though.

I think if you follow some of the advice from here, you will indeed be the best he has ever had.
Lucky guy....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hmmm dont know.... but its cool
WATCH ME NAKED
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Number one is confidence, own it and desire it. Next I'd say start with his balls, they are really sensative and a hot sloppy tongue bath feels incredible. Just a little bit of teasing licking on the head and shaft. Then when you suck, don't cheat and use your hand, turn your mouth into a hot wet hungry pussy. That cock should be sliding in and out of your mouth like a wet pussy. After a while ask him were he wants to cum and accept his decision as if it were yours. If he turns the tables on you DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT OR BE INDECISIVE, tell him wantonly where you want it like you have never wanted anything so bad in your life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ask him what feels good and or listen to his moans and breathing, also if he moves his body with you. I personally love having my balls licked or sucked on. The tongue from base to tip feels incredible. Most of all don't act like you hate doing it, we can tell if its something you aren't happy about.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
25% at least. I mean, maybe if they accidentally used their teeth, you knock it down to 15%, but you can't totally stiff them. Everybody has bad days, you know. But consider what this person is doing for you: they're sucking your cock, guys! It's not like serving you a beer, or nachos.

I'd say that should be good for 50% if she (or he) is really blowing your mind with the oral skills.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
25% at least. I mean, maybe if they accidentally used their teeth, you knock it down to 15%, but you can't totally stiff them.

You can't actually stiff them.

You guys get it? Stiff them. Because she's talking about sucking on a stiff penis.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll
Most important thing I've been told by guys is...let him finish! That is, don't stop sucking until he's finished cumming and is starting to go soft. This requires swallowing to do it properly so practice that first, you won't die. Apparently there's no bigger turnoff than having his cock pushed away while he's blowing, or you gagging and barfing when he squirts in your mouth.

Ladies, this is excellent advice. At least that's the view from one man.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I love giving blow jobs. I'm told I do a very, very good job. I think it has to do with the fact that I do truly enjoy it. I like the control, I like the loss of his control. My best advice is to relax. Seriously. It's not a contest or a test. Savor every part of it--the feel of him against your tongue, the uniqueness of his cock, the way his body reacts to you. Pay attention to his body. It will let you know what he likes before he can even comprehend it himself. Watch him. I love cum. But, if you don't then acquire a taste for it. See it as an extension of him--to wear, to taste, to let become a part of you. Take your time when it comes to deep throating. You really have to be relaxed for that. It takes practice. Yes, let him finish. Milking him dry with your lips around his cock and clean up is just as sensual as the act itself.

There's actually a way you can use your teeth if you are so inclined. It doesn't hurt, it's just an added sensation. That takes practice too though. ;)
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl
I love giving blow jobs. I'm told I do a very, very good job. I think it has to do with the fact that I do truly enjoy it. I like the control, I like the loss of his control. My best advice is to relax. Seriously. It's not a contest or a test. Savor every part of it--the feel of him against your tongue, the uniqueness of his cock, the way his body reacts to you. Pay attention to his body. It will let you know what he likes before he can even comprehend it himself. Watch him. I love cum. But, if you don't then acquire a taste for it. See it as an extension of him--to wear, to taste, to let become a part of you. Take your time when it comes to deep throating. You really have to be relaxed for that. It takes practice. Yes, let him finish. Milking him dry with your lips around his cock and clean up is just as sensual as the act itself.

There's actually a way you can use your teeth if you are so inclined. It doesn't hurt, it's just an added sensation. That takes practice too though. ;)

Very well put. I have been told I am very good at it too and I think it is because I love doing it and pay attention to how he reacts to everything I do so I can keep getting better.

I know many women who will use their hand to get him hard and then just suck a little so he cums and that's all. I love the feel of a soft cock in my mouth and feeling it grow as I suck and lick. I love if he cums in my mouth but I will usually let him cum where he wants (as long as not in my eyes).

And yes, I agree about using your teeth too. I love to very gently run my teeth in unison with my tongue along the underside just as he is about to cum. Seems to really make him crazy!!

Quote by LuvitAll

So True. I will always keep sucking unless he pulls out and wants to cum on my face or tits or wherever. But then I will usually suck him some more after he cums to get every last drop are to get him hard again as a prelude to fucking
0 likes
Do it with all your heart... all you have got... and get into it.

Ohhh there are all kinds of specifics, tricks, techniques, and personal styles you can mix up but it is not something mechanical and what one person likes best, someone else may like more of something else~ etc. You have to know how to gauge response and be instinctive in what that person likes -men in general too, yes, but there are more ways to seduce and excite with giving oral (don't listen to some of these people! lol -others maybe) but I will not share my secrets as I like how and what I have always been told in response to my fellactio.

LOVE what you are doing that is something I will say.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
First, you have to LOVE having his cock in your mouth! Then get past your gag-reflex. Dani's advice is good! Relax! Breathe! Get used to having his head squeezed down your throat because he loves that! Encourage him to tell you what he likes if you can't see it in his reactions. Now... here's MY trick... everyone thrusts in and out, but try holding him most of the way in your mouth and keeping him there while thrusting just your tongue vigorously down and up the ridge on his shaft just below the head. That's usually their most sensitive spot. You usually need to hold down an uncut guy while you suck, but I've found a lot of circumcised guys find a hand around the base of their cock a distraction from what you're doing with your mouth, so I just use my mouth on his cock. ALWAYS let him cum in your mouth, and every good girl swallows!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For me, it starts way before the actual blowjob. The journey down to his cock should be the foreplay. Hubby loves kisses, licks and the odd nibble trailed down his body, my nails gently raking his thighs as I kneel between his legs. I like to feel the power I have over him in hat moment, so I usually pause with my mouth close enough to the head that he can feel my breath and just look into his eyes while I run a finger along the smooth bit below his balls, over his balls then up to the tip of his cock. It makes him kinda crazy but it's so worth it.

To give my jaw a break, I lick my palm of my hand and slip n slide it over his cock while I slyly recuperate! Lol

Always swallow!!

And enjoy :-) x
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A couple of suggestions you rarely get:

Don't forget the balls. More the front than the underside. Playing with them matters most toward the end. When you see them rise up toward the penis, just prior to ejaculation, that's the time to stroke the front of them.

Here's another: in the last 30 seconds, rub his tummy about 1/3 to 1/2 way up from the penis to the navel. It's a small area, no moe than three fingers wide or tall, and it only becomes a hot button at the very end as the muscles are preparing to ejaculate. Too early, and it doesn't feel like anything sexual. Only at the end.

It really expands the surface are of a male orgasm when you time it right.