Login

What was your first sexual activity

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Im not talking about the first thing you did, but the first thing you did that made you think it was what you liked best.

My first was nudity. I has already done other things when a GF suggested going on a naked picnic. After that anytime I could get naked in a place or time when I shouldn't be .. I was doing it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Interesting - I was going to say something else, but I think the first thing that I did that I liked best was when a friend - not even a boyfriend - was sailing with me and a few other guys and girls, and asked us all to try sailing topless. Of all the girls, I had the smallest boobs, but was a little shy to just sit there with them out and not be having sex or anything. One of the other girls jumped right to it, though - very nice boobs - and as we sailed along in the sun, her hair blowing, her talking and laughing - she looked so happy and relaxed. Pretty soon there were 4 pairs of boobs free and the guys were all shirtless (and two were naked). I never felt so free, and didn't mind that other people were looking at me. I never felt so free, and I have loved being topless when I sail whenever I can. Of course that has led to a decent number of hard-ons on my boat and lots of sex - but it starts out innocently and for that bit of rebellion. I sail either around Cape Cod in Nantucket Sound or from a South SHore town in Cape Cod Bay and the Atlantic - I'm in pretty sexually uptight New England. However, I have been shocked - absolutely shocked - at the number of topless women and shirtless and pantless men I see once you get out about 2 or 3 miles. You sail by another boat and sometimes all you see are nude people waving back! Then you see these same people back in the harbor, all buttoned up - and you share a knowing smirk.

I love sailing naked!