How many times have you cum in one day?

last reply
7 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Are you multi-orgasmic when masturbating, or when with a partner, or is one cum per day enough for you?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
38! wait! 39 now!

edit: 40!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, I have no idea because I don't sit around thinking about it. Even though I can't give a solid number, I will say that there have been many occasions where that number would have been extraordinary. I'm in my sexual prime, LOVE sex and being sexual and am multi-orgasmic particularly when I'm with my partner - nothing turns me on more than being skin on skin with him but I'm also a very resourceful woman when I'm on my own ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think I have ever cum just once
Lurker
0 likes
Almost every day I'll cum at least once. Usually it's more around three times, but if I skip a couple days for whatever reason then I'll probably be crazy horny and cum many more times than that haha.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
One day in college I had lined up five dates for the same Saturday... I had just lost my virginity a few months before, had just broken up with my bf, and was full-blown nymphomaniac at that time. I still remember that day OH-so-well... I had 6 with the first guy, 10 with the second, 5 with the third, 8 with the fourth, and the fifth guy blew my mind with a total of 19. I don't think I ever made it out of the dorm room on any of my dates, and by the third "date," I just was just opening the door in my bra and panties, grabbing the guy's shirt, and pulling him into the room. So that's a total of... 48 times I've cum in one day. And yes, it was all in one day. The first of the five guys was a breakfast date.. the last was at something like 8pm. While some obviously lasted longer than others, they were all anywhere from decent to F-ing amazing! Date #2 was the first time I'd had my pussy licked and fingers at the same time as well... so yeh... that definitely helped rack up the count! hehehe
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by MamaNeeds2Cum
One day in college I had lined up five dates for the same Saturday... I had just lost my virginity a few months before, had just broken up with my bf, and was full-blown nymphomaniac at that time. I still remember that day OH-so-well... I had 6 with the first guy, 10 with the second, 5 with the third, 8 with the fourth, and the fifth guy blew my mind with a total of 19. I don't think I ever made it out of the dorm room on any of my dates, and by the third "date," I just was just opening the door in my bra and panties, grabbing the guy's shirt, and pulling him into the room. So that's a total of... 48 times I've cum in one day. And yes, it was all in one day. The first of the five guys was a breakfast date.. the last was at something like 8pm. While some obviously lasted longer than others, they were all anywhere from decent to F-ing amazing! Date #2 was the first time I'd had my pussy licked and fingers at the same time as well... so yeh... that definitely helped rack up the count! hehehe

Delicious...thanks for sharing.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I lost count. But I'm definitely a multi-orgasmic girl. One really good one can do it for me, but I can easily achieve two or three in just one sitting.

And sometimes I have days where I feel insatiably horny...it was on one of these days that I lost count. And I was a bit sore by the end of it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░