2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do many guys like creampies?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I loved sucking my wife's cunt after she had been freshly fucked. Love the taste of all the juices.
Lurker
0 likes
I like making cream pies then watching it leak out or eating it out yum !
Lurker
0 likes
I find it hard to pass up a good cream pie.:-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
best way to finish.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by garterbelt
Do many guys like creampies?

Like any other sex act, some do and some do not. Isn't a cream pie the usual result of sex if you don't pull out? I agree that it's one of the best ways to finish. I feel like I have marked my woman. It's hot to see the cum dripping out of her. If I could convince her to do it I'd have her naked around the house afterwards with the cum dripping down her thighs.

Or did you mean to ask about eating them? I've enjoyed them myself. I think it's fair to go down on her afterwards if I want her to eat my own cum and it's a turn on for me to taste both of us together like that.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I do.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AdolfMadoff
best way to finish.

Agrees
SHEEP!
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yeah... I've eaten my cum out of many a pussy and asshole. By the time I'm done, my cock is rock hard and ready to go again!
Lurker
0 likes
Most definitely watch it leak back out sucked it up and share a hot kiss with her & share it.
Lurker
0 likes
I like the taste of cum plus my wife's pussy juice, so my answer is YES. I have done this several times & it's a turn to both of us. I licked cum off her face, tits and ass many times and she gets off on it. Try it guys, you may enjoy it.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to give my wife creampies....and she loves to feel my explode inside her, she always cums when I fill her up. Also enjoy watching my cum seep out of her...so hot
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Absolutely love creampies....nothing hotter or tastier!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love eating creampies. Whether mine, or somebody elses......