Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does a curved penis or a strait penis feel better?

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know if all dicks are a little bent, but mine is. Which is better, if any?
What you talking about Willis?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all cocks are slightly curved, i don't think girls would notice the difference unless it was a big curve, then it may be a problem.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
all cocks are slightly curved, i don't think girls would notice the difference unless it was a big curve, then it may be a problem.

No they aren't, I've seen more than most!
Mine has no curve at all and I've seen plenty of straight ones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the men I've been with have either had straight cocks or a slight bend to them at the most. Apart from length or girth, I've never noticed a difference in how they felt once inside me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Most of the men I've been with have either had straight cocks or a slight bend to them at the most. Apart from length or girth, I've never noticed a difference in how they felt once inside me.

Haven't you seen or had a banana dick?
Difficult to blow, impossible to deepthroat and painful!
They can be a real problem when there's a real hunk attached, you have just got to try your best!
Lurker
0 likes
Doing what?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Haven't you seen or had a banana dick?
Difficult to blow, impossible to deepthroat and painful!
They can be a real problem when there's a real hunk attached, you have just got to try your best!

Belle

I have had more than my share of guys and some had a slight bend but most were straight.
I could not tell the difference either.

There maybe exceptions but I have not been there yet. Oh goody something new!