Login

am a virgin

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i have never had şex since i was born...and there is this girl who wants me to fuck her....is it painful?
Lurker
0 likes
Very!!
Lurker
0 likes
What stupid replies you've had so far to a question you posted. No indeed ... for a man it certainly doesn't hurt. Doesn't even for a woman if she's got a decent lover and she's ready.

Worst that can happen is you have premature ejaculation inside her. Means you cum too soon. Not a problem ... do it again shortly afterwards and bit by bit you'll both love it eventually.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SexySophie

What stupid replies you've had so far to a question you posted.

No offense intended, but really? I mean honestly.

Do you HONESTLY think this is a genuine question? From a male who is at least 18 (if they followed the RULES about joining LUSH)? Really? LOL

Lurker
0 likes
Ok, let me try to address this as if I actually thought it was a genuine question (which I do not).......

No, for a male who is within normal physical size and health, having sex for the first time does not hurt. It is actually a very pleasurable experience.

As for females, pain and hurting is relative to the person individually. Some women experience slight pain, but normally not anything traumatic. The degree of pain, or discomfort, depends on her tolerance for pain, her physical dimensions, the thickness of her hymen, the size of her partner, how much care is used when having sex, whether she has used toys before that proximated a human penis' size, and other factors.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

No offense intended, but really? I mean honestly.

Do you HONESTLY think this is a genuine question? From a male who is at least 18 (if they followed the RULES about joining LUSH)? Really? LOL

That picture makes me cringe... now that looks painful!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mcaffrey
i have never had şex since i was born...and there is this girl who wants me to fuck her....is it painful?

I am assuming by the wording in your question that SHE, perhaps, is NOT a virgin. If that is the case, you'll likely have no problems IF she is sufficiently wet. You might want a dab of KY on yourself to aid in the lubrication. Take your time.

IF, on the other hand, SHE is also a virgin, the "pain" will be hers. And that will depend on the condition of her hyman. as she been stretched with fingers or toys? Perhaps she needs to be "snipped" by a doctor to help with the rupture, etc.

Please take your time and remember that sex can and should be a beautiful and pleasurable experience for the both of you. It will take some time and effort for the two of you to perfect your techniques ... it won't be perfect that first time, but that's OK. You have received some good answers here.

Have fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mcaffrey

I am assuming by the wording in your question that SHE, perhaps, is NOT a virgin. If that is the case, you'll likely have no problems IF she is sufficiently wet. You might want a dab of KY on yourself to aid in the lubrication. Take your time.

IF, on the other hand, SHE is also a virgin, the "pain" will be hers. And that will depend on the condition of her hymen. as she been stretched with fingers or toys? Perhaps she needs to be "snipped" by a doctor to help with the rupture, etc.

Please take your time and remember that sex can and should be a beautiful and pleasurable experience for the both of you. It will take some time and effort for the two of you to perfect your techniques ... it won't be perfect that first time, but that's OK. You have received some good answers here.

Have fun!