Have you ever have masturbated in theatre

last reply
24 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you or do you ever have masturbated in theatre , I mean some raunchy nasty scene in on screen and you cant help it and just have to do it there,or just sometime for fun with partner ,the question is "HAVE YOU EVER MASTURBATED IN CINEMA HALL WHILE MOVIE IS STILL GOING ON AND DURING WHICH MOVIE"
Lurker
0 likes
mmm... no although i havent mastrubated in theatre but would love to espessialy with a partner sittiing beside
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
HAVE YOU EVER MASTURBATED IN CINEMA HALL WHILE MOVIE IS STILL GOING ON AND DURING WHICH MOVIE

Yes. Our old cinema used to have double seats on the back row which allowed all sorts of canoodling to go on. It wasn't me I was masturbating and I had to watch out for 'ice cream stains'. As to which movies? Who knows - I wasn't watching them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, not myself but I've been jerked off in the movies on more than one occasion. The most embarrassing was when I was about 20 and I unloaded everywhere, the girl I was with was furious because she had my semen all over her, and the theatre was packed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes but only with a partner, never on my own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tellerman
No, not myself but I've been jerked off in the movies on more than one occasion. The most embarrassing was when I was about 20 and I unloaded everywhere, the girl I was with was furious because she had my semen all over her, and the theatre was packed.

well, what did she expect to happen?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never masturbated alone, aroused myself and got all hot and bothered yes but not alone.

I have got into some pretty heavy action with another person yes, but then that is what the back row of the cinema is for right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
too scared to try.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
too scared to try.
Lurker
0 likes
Not the theater no. Other public places yes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ruch1
Have you or do you ever have masturbated in theatre , I mean some raunchy nasty scene in on screen and you cant help it and just have to do it there,or just sometime for fun with partner ,the question is "HAVE YOU EVER MASTURBATED IN CINEMA HALL WHILE MOVIE IS STILL GOING ON AND DURING WHICH MOVIE"

Yes my partner brought me off, we were in the back. She was a little sex pot, horny all the time and could not get enough. I can't remember the movie, we were to busy doing other things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

well, what did she expect to happen?

I think she did it trying to calm me down. I'd only met her that day and I was trying to get her to, well, fuck.
I'm sure she jerked me off to settle me down and didn't want my semen all over her.H8OWl0P8kHIVUo9A
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Saturday afternoon matinees - often on my own or by my boy friend . What else is the back row for. That was quite a few years ago though.
One girl I know worked as an usherette and says she often went up there to give herself a workout. She has said some days it stank of cum if the boys group got together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i guess i am telling on myself, but only in the private cubicles at the adult movie houses.
0 likes
Yes...and I have fingered my fiancee, now my wife in theaters too.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
No, I never have....
Lurker
0 likes
Yes me and my best friend snuck into the Wolf on Wall Street and in one scene their as so many nice boobs and pussies, so me and my friend fingered each other under our skirts since we didn't wear any panties. It was amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes a few times.. I was alone by my self
Lurker
0 likes
I've done things in adult movie theaters...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never have but I have given a BJ in a movie theater. The movie was Zoolander. There was actually only a few other people in the theater. It was so empty my date actually yelled up to the projection booth asking them if they can stop the film while he uses the Men's room. They didn't! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SaraHeart
Yes me and my best friend snuck into the Wolf on Wall Street and in one scene their as so many nice boobs and pussies, so me and my friend fingered each other under our skirts since we didn't wear any panties. It was amazing.

Not actually masturbating...............much, much better!!! HAHA
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I've masturbated a couple of times in the cinema, but only when I was bored with the film and fancied a good diddle instead.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have but only when my girlfriend had her arm around me. She laughed when I squeaked
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend jerked me off in a theater one time. We were sitting in the back row, and the movie was Monsters Inc.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me