Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where do you all find the sexy pictures you post from?

last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi everyone, I hope you all wont shy away from me asking this, but hot damn, everyone on this site seems to find the sexiest, hottest photos!!! I want to find out if some of you are willing to give a guy like me some insight as to where I can find the ones that appear to be taken by amateur and real people. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can give me some advice on where to begin my search. Thanks, Oreilly
Lurker
0 likes
tumblr is your friend smile
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Google images. Type in exactly what you're looking for, and there will be a picture of it. That's what I do. And as JasonM said, tumblr works too. But usually what happens is you type it into Google and it gives you an image that's probably from a tumblr, especially if it's a .gif.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Your best bet is to open a tumblr account and start following people. I have had one for years and the 500px wide seems like it would work well here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you all for directing me to the tumblr pages and WOW!!! I can not believe I did not know about that site, I have already signed up and it is full of all kinds of goodiessmile Thanks again, Oreilly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been wondering the same thing.

Thanks for the info. I will check it out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oreilly1979
Thank you all for directing me to the tumblr pages and WOW!!! I can not believe I did not know about that site, I have already signed up and it is full of all kinds of goodiessmile Thanks again, Oreilly

Lots of bloggers moved to Tumblir when Google banned commercial ads and they started to close blogspot accounts.