Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, would you rather date a really funny guy, or someone who is great in bed?

last reply
7 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Someone who is great in bed.

Passion, creativity and the ability to express that passion is very important to me. 'Bad in bed' could mean premature ejaculator, impotent, lack of sex drive, inability to let go, conservative sexual morality, sexually selfish and not caring about mutual pleasure.

A sense of humour is important to me, but I don't need a full fledged comedian jokester type who can't get it up or who is done and snoring in under 5 minutes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would want BOTH!

But, if I had to choose between being happy and laughing a lot or being sexually satisfied I think I would go with the funny guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by best_sort_of_trouble
Funny guy. I could teach him how to please me in bed.

Excellent response! My thoughts exactly. A great sense of humour is incredibly sexy. Great sex with a soulless being only lasts for so long. Keep me smiling and I can teach him the rest if need be.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by best_sort_of_trouble
Funny guy. I could teach him how to please me in bed.

If we couldn't laugh together, odds are we wouldn't be in bed together!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tend to agree that a guy with a good sense of humour is much more likely to get me into bed that one who doesn't so the second part comes after that and is not related to the first.

That said let's imagine I hook up with two guys over a long weekend, for some reason I end up in bed with both of them (not all that improbable) and one is funny and bad in bed and the other is not so funny but good in bed.

Ok yes I can teach the funny guy to be better but as Dancing Doll says, if bad in bed is premature ejaculation, complete ignorance or unwillingness to please me, a tiny tiny dick or any number of other unsolveable things... he is gonna be history pretty soon.

I could stand a serious type of guy who really knocks me out in bed... yes Sir where do I sign up?
0 likes
funny man all the way!

a sense of humor is a clear indication of a HUGE brain

I think you can help teach someone who is not as good in bed..to be at least a BIT better

but you can NEVER teach anyone who DOESNT have a sense of humor...humor

and humor is necessary in bed smile