Prince Albert's

last reply
33 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to wonder why on earth a guy would want one, but then I had a random hook up with a guy who had one and the sex was good and the piercing felt good too. I am now a bit curious to know how many here might have this piercing or might consider it and why
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my penis only has one hole and that's how it shall remain.

he's just too pretty to ruin. :B
0 likes
lmao you know what I LOVE about lush

I learn something everyday!!

so a penis piercing is called a prince albert

love it!

but ouch and I felt THAT when I saw the pic!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with a guy with one... and never noticed it! He was convinced it turned him into a fantastic lover!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK...let me see if I can add anything here: A guy with some sort of jewelry dangling off the end of his tally whacker accidentally gets it tangled with some jewelry that is attached to and dangling from a gal's clit....somebodys gonna get hurt. Too unusual for my taste...even to just THINK about it.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Like Sexy nun...that is a new one for me. Sounds very painful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ahhhh, No
be kind to those around you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ahhhh, No
be kind to those around you
Lurker
0 likes
Not my thing..... no interest in it at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by set_it_on_fire
I used to wonder why on earth a guy would want one, but then I had a random hook up with a guy who had one and the sex was good and the piercing felt good too. I am now a bit curious to know how many here might have this piercing or might consider it and why

You didn't blow them then, I have and it felt like I had a pebble in my mouth as well as a cock, no matter how good you are it, it hits your teeth. Strange sensation!
Lurker
0 likes
I heard that it may cause necrosis, so I wonder: Why the... anyone would put in risk their genitals?
Specially men coz their penis is more valuable than their brain or heart. I say this because people always confuse me as a priest in the confessional.
I've heard much more than I wanted...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did google it to see how common they are ect. but didn't find anything on that, but its like any other piercing or tattoo if you don't take proper care of it, it can cause issues. and surprisingly i saw that some guys say it didn't really hurt to get the piercing
Site administrator
0 likes
ok I knew what a Prince Harry .. I mean Albert was honest I did! .. no thanks.
Lurker
0 likes
My ex-wife wanted me to have it done, I said I would if she got her clit pierced, hence I've not had it done as I knew she wouldn't get her clit pierced
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To start the count - I have one and have found that some ladies love it, some like it, others don't. I guess it's like all sorts of other things you may or may not have that show us up as all different.
0 likes
I have no idea why either, it's just fucked up to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sandrita48
I heard that it may cause necrosis, so I wonder: Why the... anyone would put in risk their genitals?
Specially men coz their penis is more valuable than their brain or heart (fact).

well..that was sexist and retarded. :/
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

well..that was sexist and retarded. :/

Really? This is my opinion. Everything that was said was sexist and retarded?
I would like to know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sandrita48

Really? This is my opinion. Everything that was said was sexist and retarded?
I would like to know.

yes. the 2nd part was extremely sexist and retarded.

and that's MY opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

yes. the 2nd part was extremely sexist and retarded.

and that's MY opinion.
I really wanted ur opinion, I wasn't kidding.
I like to know others opinion!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sandrita48

Well it was certainly a peurile statement to make. Also things are put AT risk not IN risk, at least get the grammar correct when you're insulting the male intelligence!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Well it was certainly a peurile statement to make. Also things are put AT risk not IN risk, at least get the grammar correct when you're insulting the male intelligence!
Next time I am gonna usee the translator coz english is not my "mother language".
People's behavior changes as the society in which they live and I thought I could learn other points of view but now I see that society doesn't change!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sandrita48
Next time I am gonna usee the translator coz english is not my "mother language".
People's behavior changes as the society in which they live and I thought I could learn other points of view but now I see that society doesn't change!

No we still treat ill thought, childish remarks in the same way! What did you expect when you make such an infantile statement belittling men on the "Ask The Guys" forum, a round of appause! Now run away little girl and get back to your books.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

No we still treat ill thought, childish remarks in the same way! What did you expect when you make such an infantile statement belittling men on the "Ask The Guys" forum, a round of appause! Now run away little girl and get back to your books.

I will return to my books SIR
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sandrita48

I will return to my books SIR

Now that made me smile, good post.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Now that made me smile, good post.
Thank you SIR. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sandrita48

well, it was quite a rude and inaccurate generalization. i'm sorry if you have been jaded by men, but there are still some decent ones left out there.

we just aren't as handsome as the douchebags.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

well, it was quite a rude and inaccurate generalization. i'm sorry if you have been jaded by men, but there are still some decent ones left out there.

we just aren't as handsome as the douchebags.

You are right and I am gonna try to "think" before speaking (It's difficult for me)

Sorry!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had a couple of piercings (don't anymore) but never considered a PA. Bit squeamish about those parts and it would have to be out of commission for WAY too long.