mistress looking for loyal sub from all over the world

last reply
3 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello boys...Lady d here. Now before you hornballs get all excited I DO NOT want to meet you, see your pathetic cock, or even talk to you.Are there any lil boys here who want to honor me that way? I do love helpless married men who aren't getting it at home...you boys are my favorite to fin dom!
By the way....today I'm wearing lacey coral boy shorts, who wants em?
need really good dogs! Humiliation , financial control ,feminization,orgazm control,cuckold,medical play,teamviewer,slave-mistress contract...
Lurker
0 likes
Hello I just left you a pm . I would love for you to be my misress, Doug
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hullo Miss,

I love your tone.

Is it only the men., or do you ever deal with women like me with the same level of authority?

Respectfully

Susan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello Mistress, i know you posted about wanting a sub a while ago but i am new to this site and looking for a Mistress to own me. I really have had very little experience.. sadly.It is hard to find a mistress and i only just recently started realizing ho much i love a woman in control over me. I would say my pain tolerance is actually really high, but it is not something i have every tried sexually. And the reason for choosing me? I simply say that i am willing to do anything my Mistress/Master wishes of me. I seek someone to have control over me, to be their pet/slave, whatever i can do to please them. I know this was posted a while ago so i will send a PM as well.