Would you really say no?

last reply
37 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok so you are in a bar. You are away from home on a trip and have stopped in this place to have a drink. I am sitting at a table on my own drinking a cocktail. I don't look slutty but there is something... something sexy in how I look. Not over the top but something that sets your pulse racing slightly.

I come over to the bar, the bartender asks me if I want another. I say no. I have my car keys in my hand (you can see a large porsche fob) and I am weighing them. I look over to you, look you up and down. "Hey," I say, "I am sorry to intrude but I have been stood up and have already had too much to drink. I can't drive but there is no way I am leaving my new Porsche parked near here. Can you drive me home?" I give you a winning smile and cock my head over to one side. The bartender is smiling broadly at us and raises his eyebrows at you as if to say "if you won't I will."

What do you do next? Would you really say no?

What information do you need to make up your mind?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chance to drive a porch hell no I ain't turning that opportunity down and the sexy lady is a bonus
Story Verifier
0 likes
If I'm single I'd drive you home in a second then you'd drive me home the next day. You were stood up and, hopefully, Horney as hell.

If I'm married I'd drive you home in a second. I don't like the thought of anyone spread all over the road. And, because you drive a Very expensive car, you can pay for my taxi ride home. I also do not screw around when married.
I am always a gentleman.
Story Verifier
0 likes
If I'm single I'd drive you home in a second then you'd drive me home the next day. You were stood up and, hopefully, Horney as hell.

If I'm married I'd drive you home in a second. I don't like the thought of anyone spread all over the road. And, because you drive a Very expensive car, you can pay for my taxi ride home. I also do not screw around when married.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
By no means would I say no to a beautiful woman or a chance to drive Porsche. Hell even if that was all you wanted from me I think only an idiot would say no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
seriously, is this even a legit question? Why would I turn down a beautiful woman and the chance to drive a great car? And people say christmas only comes once a year
Fireman
0 likes
Of course I would drive you home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would refuse. Anybody of either gender who drives a car designed to do ridiculous speeds is brain dead and insecure and should not be allowed on the road. I would hope that you have to leave the car in the car park and that it gets nicked by a 12 year joy old rider who crashes it but escapes unhurt and sets fire to it. If nothing else the increased insurance price might deter you from getting a similar vehicle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell, I'd drive you home if you had a 20 yr old Ford in the car park. After that, well, I'd be sorely tempted, and you probably would have sobered up just sufficiently for my defences to be weak smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sorry but I'd refuse, if you met me in a bar the chances are I'd be over the limit. I'd never take the chance of hurting either of us or another driver. I'd get you home in a cab and ask the barman to drive the car back to your place with the promise of a big tip.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Being that your a complete stranger, I would accept the offer to drive you home... For one, driving a Porsche is always fun (and speed has nothing to do with fun) and for two I get to ensure you are home safely behind your locked door... It would also give me the opportunity to talk to you and find out why in the world any man would stand up such a stunning woman... Then I would walk back to the bar, smiling the whole way... smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Lurker
0 likes
As I'm single, the bartender wouldn't get a chance to say anything because I would already have said, "SURE!" under those circumstances. When I was married it would have depended upon what point in the marriage you were talking about. Before or AFTER I found out she'd screwed around on me ...TWICE!
Lurker
0 likes
Why don't we take my truck so my wife can come along with us?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I really would............say no.
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
If your hot, I don't care if you drive a smart car. I'll be happy to help you out.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
I would refuse. Anybody of either gender who drives a car designed to do ridiculous speeds is brain dead and insecure and should not be allowed on the road. I would hope that you have to leave the car in the car park and that it gets nicked by a 12 year joy old rider who crashes it but escapes unhurt and sets fire to it. If nothing else the increased insurance price might deter you from getting a similar vehicle.

You sir have either had bad dealings with someone driving a fast car or your just an ass.

Either way this response was 100% uncalled for.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ok so im deffinitly saying yes but will take you in my car as the entire porche line is hard as hell to handle and even harder if your used to driving in a car that has even slightly less power. hell just recently look at what happened to paul wlker and the professional stunt driver who was behind the wheel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
'course I would drive you home, single or not. would have my can of Mace close at hand, though. smile
The Linebacker
0 likes
I am married, so no, I am not going to drive a good looking strange woman with a Porsche I met in a bar home. I might help out by giving you some money for a taxi. You can always come back for your car when you are sober. For all I know the woman could be some great looking Fatal Attraction on the hunt for her next obsession or the Porsche belongs to a jealous psycho boyfriend with a gun. There are many bad possibilities. Let some daring adventurous single guy check that adventure out, not me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ditto Haineko!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I am married, so no, I am not going to drive a good looking strange woman with a Porsche I met in a bar home. I might help out by giving you some money for a taxi. You can always come back for your car when you are sober. For all I know the woman could be some great looking Fatal Attraction on the hunt for her next obsession or the Porsche belongs to a jealous psycho boyfriend with a gun. There are many bad possibilities. Let some daring adventurous single guy check that adventure out, not me.

And this is why your a good writer and still married! You made me laugh!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Haineko

You sir have either had bad dealings with someone driving a fast car or your just an ass.

Either way this response was 100% uncalled for.

There should not be fast cars or drunken people driving them and I'm both and your grammar is atrocious.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nyaeve80
Ok so you are in a bar. You are away from home on a trip and have stopped in this place to have a drink. I am sitting at a table on my own drinking a cocktail. I don't look slutty but there is something... something sexy in how I look. Not over the top but something that sets your pulse racing slightly.

I come over to the bar, the bartender asks me if I want another. I say no. I have my car keys in my hand (you can see a large porsche fob) and I am weighing them. I look over to you, look you up and down. "Hey," I say, "I am sorry to intrude but I have been stood up and have already had too much to drink. I can't drive but there is no way I am leaving my new Porsche parked near here. Can you drive me home?" I give you a winning smile and cock my head over to one side. The bartender is smiling broadly at us and raises his eyebrows at you as if to say "if you won't I will."

What do you do next? Would you really say no?

What information do you need to make up your mind?

Info I need? Are you picking up my bar tab?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is this a trick question?

I go with [url=#1479498]LasarDaddy's answers[/url] 100% in any case.

Now ask me if you want me to cash your winning lottery ticket because you don't want to pay the taxes, or you're too drunk to drive to the lottery redemption point.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bronzedfun

Info I need? Are you picking up my bar tab?

If she doesn't I will!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm thanks a lot to everyone who has answered.

I am surprised by all the faithful types who have said no way. That is admirable, it really is. To the others who have imposed other conditions, they all seem acceptable to me!

Just a question to the faithful guys, have you ever had your resolve tested in real life?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, I'd drive you home...but I would need someway to get back to my vehicle. If I am married I would make sure you got in your home or apartment OK. I'd even tuck you in if you were that drunk. And then I would go back to the bar.

Not that you weren't tempting, it's just that I wouldn't do anything, especially with you being under the influence.

As for being tempted.....yes I have a few times and NO I haven't. Is it worth it?
0 likes
I would have to agree with Buz on this one. It could be some kind of scheme to get me to an area that I don't know (never mind any of my friends or family) to rob me or worse.

The fact that you have a Porsche and are flinging the keys around would make me think you are a very insecure person. Someone who needs material possessions to make yourself more desirable. I have never been interested in someone so superficial and would probably end the conversation with "having to go pee" or something.

I would kindly decline the offer, and make sure the bartender has a cab called for you to get home safely.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]