Thoughts about a threesome

last reply
73 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If your wife really wanted a threesome, with you and another man would ,if the right person came along, let her have a threesome with you and who ever you chose...?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it works both ways if you want it to work just wish she would
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, love is about HONESTY, sharing and caring. I would EXPECT similar consideration from her. Enjoyable sex SHARED with the person you LOVE is fine an extramarital love affair is a different matter entirely
Lurker
0 likes
Have had a couple put were always mmf would really like to try a mff.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I'm not married, Leiza, I am usually the invited "third," so I can answer from the point of the "invitee." The type of threesome you have can be one which can be impulsive and sexual, or more passionate with emotions involved. In any case, I respect the boundaries of the actual husband-wife bond, and it is always best to know what limits there are, as in emotionally (sometimes the passion brings out words that are not just sexual but romantic), or physically (it is best for the husband to cum in his wife's pussy while the third man can cum everywhere else).

The experiences I have had were all fantastic, and when I visit a couple on multiple occasions, as the husband trusts me more, I become closer to the woman both physically and emotionally. This, of course, would actually create a more intimate and explosive encounter, but many couples are not want to take it further. In every case, however, I have NEVER been with a couple who was arguing or who was having marital problems, as sexual passions magnify feelings, either good or bad. Finally, I've grown close enough with one couple where the husband trusts me with his wife alone, knowing that we could be passionately sexual without risk to their marital relationship. But that's something that definitely takes time and consistent trust.

So my recommendation is this: if you were looking strictly for sexual stimulation, I would do it at a motel or hotel with a man who is not in your inner circle of friends, but someone who is not a stranger. In addition, things change: you may start off wanting sexual stimulation, but people change their feelings without notice. It is best to know the signs of such change, and to be able to reassess your own feelings. My view is that if both husband and wife want a threesome, to start at a motel or hotel. And you know what? DO it! It's fun, and a casual encounter may introduce you to passions that you can enjoy for life!

One more thing: consider a threesome with another female as well. Contrary to societal belief, two women do NOT have to be bi just like two men don't have to be bi, but it's always nice for a man to feel different bodies. When you are really ready, try another couple, though the dynamics of that type of encounter is a bit different. Still, it's fun! Go for it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
If your wife really wanted a threesome, with you and another man would ,if the right person came along, let her have a threesome with you and who ever you chose...?

my gf told me it was a fantasy of hers. After we were engaged, about a week before our wedding, we drove back to my hometown to take a break from all the planning. We went to dinner with my friend and his wife and as we drove home she mentioned that he was cute. I teased her with "well he told me he would love to see you naked" just to see her reaction. As soon as we got to the hotel I called and let him know her reaction to his unstated statement. Next thing I know he has told his wife he and I are going out for a last hurrah before I get married. We ended up in the hotel hottub at 2 in the morning taking turns with my soon to be wife.

For our first year anniversary he flew up to where we lived and we had a nice long slow threesome (with her as the center of attention of course).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350

Yes, absolutely! I've enjoyed both MFF and MMF fun...
It's All Good! :-)
Site administrator
0 likes
Well Im struggling with it to be honest and furthermore, as someone pointed out to me recently, the two men have to get rather close up and personal which is another issue for me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Bros do not make eye contact during a devil's threesome.

other than that...sure, the more the merrier, just so long as there are plenty of women to go around, rather not get poked in the butt if it can be helped.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she wanted a threesome I know I would want to have some action with him too. Oral and anal for everyone!
0 likes
Given that an MMF is one of my fantasies, I would go along with it as long we could find a suitable person. Not sure who that would be since we don't really know any hot single guys. I would prefer that he be bisexual or bicurious since I would want some male-male action.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes,
be kind to those around you
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Well Im struggling with it to be honest and furthermore, as someone pointed out to me recently, the two men have to get rather close up and personal which is another issue for me.

ONLY if you're doing a vaginal and anal dp. Otherwise not really. she has two SIDES and two ENDS. In the MMF threesomes I've been involved in the most "close up and personal we got was WATCHING the other guy enjoy what he was doing and getting while we enjoyed what WE (ourselves) were doing and getting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had one, and don't really want one. Prefer to give myself wholly to one person at a time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure thing... then the next time I get FFM.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Wardog

ONLY if you're doing a vaginal and anal dp. Otherwise not really. she has two SIDES and two ENDS. In the MMF threesomes I've been involved in the most "close up and personal we got was WATCHING the other guy enjoy what he was doing and getting while we enjoyed what WE (ourselves) were doing and getting.

Well exactly .. its the DP I was thinking of but to fair I was also assuming that the female would want that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Well exactly .. its the DP I was thinking of but to fair I was also assuming that the female would want that.

Some do, some don't. Most are just thrilled to enjoy man meat on both ends at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wardog

That's MFM not MMF the distinction is male/male and males/female or just males/female. Unless you're bi or bi curious you'll only go for MFM. Even DP in vaginal and anal penetration you can feel the other guy's cock. Spit roast you only see it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, we have several times. We would do it again. My rules are no sword play though.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Definitely would, we both have been discussing it for the last few months. In a few weeks we will be in a hotel room with a bi-man for our first time. And we are both very excited about it.
We know we love each other unconditionally, and this is just a little bit if sexual fun. We both agree life's to short. Have some fun. And make sure its what you both want.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am one of those weird guys who would love to see his wife with another man.. Of course, he's got to be respectful, considerate and satisfying to her..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, on my bucket list for sure. Probably never going to happen though. sad(
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. If that is something she would like to experience then I support her all the way. If that is one of her fantasies, then I would enjoy being a part of it and seeing the joy and pleasure it would bring to her.

I trust her and am secure in who I am, so I'm pretty open minded as to new experiences.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350

It's impossible to say that I would go for any threesome that fits that description but I wouldn't toss out the idea as I've had one with two women and have had sex with an ex with another couple (each just with our own partners). Can't think of a guy that I would go for but I'd have to be attracted to him and he would also have to be bi. I'd want to play with him as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is really funny ....most guys want a 3some with 2 girls ....which is a hoot...cuz what happens is the guy walks in the roum wit the 2 girls ....cant take what is about, blows his load ...und the girls have to do each other ....hahahaha just from experience ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chances of drama getting involved in a FMF are much higher than an MFM... My favorite thought is, "he can f*ck you, but he can't have you"...
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by RichInMich
Chances of drama getting involved in a FMF are much higher than an MFM... My favorite thought is, "he can f*ck you, but he can't have you"...

Your experience is wildly different from mine, then. Leiza raises a good point about a guy "managing his path to climax" with two women. But if we acknowledge that drama/hurt feelings/crossed signals is very possible in any threesome situation, FMF is a far less volatile mix in my opinion, especially if two of the three are already a couple.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to side with LadyX on this. Far less drama with two women than two men. Especially if it's as part of a relationship, because the male would need to some how maintain his dominance/protect his alpha status. With women, there tends to be less of that, especially if she's bi, which seems to be more common in women than men.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had threesomes with two girls and with another guy and they're equally hot in different ways. With the two girls it was awesome but the girls didn't like the bi action so I was working hard to keep both satisfied at the same time. With me and buddy double teaming a girl a few times she was so into getting dominated and getting slammed by multiple cocks in every hole.... It's hard not to enjoy it and enjoy her pleasure in receiving it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Your experience is wildly different from mine, then. Leiza raises a good point about a guy "managing his path to climax" with two women. But if we acknowledge that drama/hurt feelings/crossed signals is very possible in any threesome situation, FMF is a far less volatile mix in my opinion, especially if two of the three are already a couple.

I agree that FMF is less volatile than MFM. If a couple were to bring in a Male third, better chance of jealousy on the guys part more than if situation is reversed, in my opinion.

However, if there is a MFM where there is no couple involved, probably less volatile.