Login

Concerning Penises

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
A couple questions for the ladies. First off, would you rather look at a dick that's hard or soft? Favorite thing about the phallic organ? And finally do you like to watch men masturbate, and if you do enjoy such activities, what turns you on when you watch a man work it?
Lurker
0 likes
Hard. Need to see what is fucking me.
Throbbing head.
Love watching guys masturbate. Like that he is thinking about me doing the same thing and more to him maybe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nothing turns me on more than the sight of a hard dick
i love the feel of the soft skin but hard shaft
and i like watching when it's over me but i usually want to get involved so the watching doesn't last long
Lurker
0 likes
Regarding the image of a penis hardness or flaccidity both are beautiful if it is attached to my lover.

An image of a penis is merely viewing a part of the male anatomy. I find myself not sexually stimulated by images in videos or pictures. That said I find it erotic to discuss and share same images with a man.

My favorite thing about a man's penis is not one individual thing - this is not to say I love or dislike any or the entire organ - it is to say that I think of his penis as only a small and important part of him.

Thinking further I might not understand your question so I will amend my answer to say the most aesthetically pleasing part of a penis is the soft velvet texture of the reddish/pink of his penile head - both to my eye and to my touch.

Were he to loose or not have the ability to have an erection I would continue to want him to make love to me always.

Making love is not merely penetration or intercourse - it is a way of life.

That said - yes! Oh! YES - intercourse is awesome…but still it is not love alone - and LOVE is what I want and what I wish for, want and need to live happily.

I do enjoy seeing my love self pleasure. The gain for me here is seeing his body react and watching his eyes as he sees me edge him onward or take me with him…understand? Probably not.
Lurker
0 likes
Regarding the image of a penis hardness or flaccidity both are beautiful if it is attached to my lover.

An image of a penis is merely viewing a part of the male anatomy. I find myself not sexually stimulated by images in videos or pictures. That said I find it erotic to discuss and share same images with a man.

My favorite thing about a man's penis is not one individual thing - this is not to say I love or dislike any or the entire organ - it is to say that I think of his penis as only a small and important part of him.

Thinking further I might not understand your question so I will amend my answer to say the most aesthetically pleasing part of a penis is the soft velvet texture of the reddish/pink of his penile head - both to my eye and to my touch.

Were he to loose or not have the ability to have an erection I would continue to want him to make love to me always.

Making love is not merely penetration or intercourse - it is a way of life.

That said - yes! Oh! YES - intercourse is awesome…but still it is not love alone - and LOVE is what I want and what I wish for, want and need to live happily.

I do enjoy seeing my love self pleasure. The gain for me here is seeing his body react and watching his eyes as he sees me edge him onward or take me with him…understand? Probably not.
Lurker
0 likes
A couple questions for the ladies. First off, would you rather look at a dick that's hard or soft?

Hard but only in the flesh, images of them don't turn me on.

Favorite thing about the phallic organ?

The feeling of it filling me deep inside or having it eased into my mouth, and when it ejaculates in either place. Sorry that's three things!!!

And finally do you like to watch men masturbate?

Not really or not for long, I would need to be involved