Crossdressing

last reply
126 replies
26.7k views
3 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
How many enjoy crossdressing? Do you do it for sexual excitement or just enjoy wearing the clothing?

I am a mix of both. I feel excited sometimes but others I just enjoy wearing lingerie under my regular clothes.
I regularly wear panties at home and when going out. I always have a matching bra and panties when shopping for lingerie.
I love wearing bras! They feel so sexy to me. Seems natural to be wearing one all day and night.
Evolving Writer
0 likes
I have just realy gotten into wearing stockings and women's undergarments in the last few years. I haven't ever done the whole thing yet with makeup and a wig and going out dressed but it is appealing.

The stockings started it for me and I get very sexually excited when I wear them even under my regular work clothes.
Lurker
0 likes
Never done it before, but I have recently been asked by another guy if I would try it. He says I would look great.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love to get all femmed out looking as hot and slutty as I can, for another man
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie98
I love to get all femmed out looking as hot and slutty as I can, for another man

For another man? Was the first one no good?
Lurker
0 likes
oh i enjoy it fully!!! whenever i'm home alone, i dress from a wig all the way to my 5" heels!! haven't yet gone out dressed but i'd be willing to try if there was a place around here that would accept me wearing a dress
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love it. I do it more for the sexual excitement and being sexy that caring about the clothing. Let's face it most girls don't wear girls clothes all the time. How many girls walk around in football jerseys, or jeans and sneakers.

If you're sexy it doesn't matter what you wear. Some people can turn a t-shirt and sweatpants into the sexiest out fit ever, and others with $1000 of the trendiest most revealing stuff still just don't have it.
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely love it. It makes me feel like the feminine person I really am.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the way it feels. I love putting on make-up and dressing as best as I can. The sex is just a huge bonus.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by stephanie98

Stephanie, you are such a sexy slut like myself, Love Ya!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love dressing in my sexy panties, bra, and stockings and making men hard and horny. Love to make love to other that love wearing my lingerie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love dressing like a horny slut for a guy.. and taking his big dick in my whore hole until he fills me up with yummy thick cum.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by shermanmcd
I love dressing like a horny slut for a guy.. and taking his big dick in my whore hole until he fills me up with yummy thick cum.

You are such a Naughty Slut, I LOVE IT, and YOU!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hadn't done it in probably 15 years and recently, after a friend on another forum posted some pictures, I can't get the thought out of my mind. Right now it's just wearing panties under my clothes. I just ran a call with my panties on under my firefighter turnout gear and I have to say, that was HAWT!

I used to have a girlfriend who really enjoyed playing with me in lingerie, pegging me, taking naughty pictures together, but after we got married all that went out the window. She caught me coming home from a shift one time and stripping out of my police uniform with panties and a bra on under my body armor and she was livid. Considering we used to go out together and act like lesbians while I cross-dressed when we first started dating, I'd say her reaction was more than a little unexpected and a big disappointment.
Lurker
0 likes
Have tried it a few times in the last year or so never having done anything of the sort before.Actually as I am typing this I am wearing a black lace g-string under my short's I've had them on since last night and they still make me feel sexy in an awesome slutty way.I only generally get myself a little done up when I let my bi-sexual side out. I have a regular friend that enjoys my bi-sexual side very much and my cross dressing alter ego even more.It makes me feel like a completely different person and I find that my anxiety about the m2m sex is virtually non existent which is a extremely big step for me. I love to put thigh high stockings on and then a nice pink or black G-String that I can only picture a very low priced lady of the night would own.I really want to go further and try heals I fantasize about seeing my legs pointing skyward while I'm on my back with my considerably older friend on top of me with my legs wrapped around his neck or him holding onto my fantasy stiletto's while I get to experience playing the girl during our sessions. It is amazing what a couple of items of clothing helped me shed all those ridiculous inhibitions that only make thing's more difficult if I had not been able to let them go I would have been far worse off not being able to accept that side of myself . I have a place that is a kind of save haven for that part of my life to put on my G-String some stockings eventually some heels and you never know maybe I'll go the whole way and get a hot bra and some make up that with any luck will help me look like the archetypical looking cheap slutty looking hooker that everyone can picture. It makes for great sex being in drag while 2 older gay guy's are perfectly happy to give my dressed up persona the reason to look forward to the next time I get to let her (him?) out to see how the other half lives.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely love crossdressing, I don't get to dress nearly as much as I used to or as much as I would like, but I have very fond memories of sneaking around the house after school wearing my sisters lingerie. This only got worse as I grew up and eventrally I had more girls clothes and boy clothes. If I was able I would dress full time everyday
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by karenscott
I absolutely love crossdressing, I don't get to dress nearly as much as I used to or as much as I would like, but I have very fond memories of sneaking around the house after school wearing my sisters lingerie. This only got worse as I grew up and eventrally I had more girls clothes and boy clothes. If I was able I would dress full time everyday

I totally agree
cdyk
Lurker
1 like
Probably like many who've posted already, I started out dressing for a kick, a sexual buzz. Then a bf asked me to do it regularly, and then I got totally hooked. As time goes on, I find I need to dress more often and be in constant touch with my feminine side, while the sexual side of it, although still there, is often not as important as the feeling of calmness and joy from just being me. I suppose I'm heading for the trans end of the spectrum, and only regret that I'd not found it many years ago.

Having said all that, I totally understand that it's not for everyone, and that some guys don't want to risk or compromise their masculinity. That's fine, I have no issue with that. But please respect those of us who are equally happy in our sexuality and feel the need to show it by dressing both for pleasure or even to satisfy an inner need. And not all of us are queers, sissies or faggots. Some of us feel that life just gave us a shitty break. And we have feelings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by allfours
Probably like many who've posted already, I started out dressing for a kick, a sexual buzz. Then a bf asked me to do it regularly, and then I got totally hooked. As time goes on, I find I need to dress more often and be in constant touch with my feminine side, while the sexual side of it, although still there, is often not as important as the feeling of calmness and joy from just being me. I suppose I'm heading for the trans end of the spectrum, and only regret that I'd not found it many years ago.

Having said all that, I totally understand that it's not for everyone, and that some guys don't want to risk or compromise their masculinity. That's fine, I have no issue with that. But please respect those of us who are equally happy in our sexuality and feel the need to show it by dressing both for pleasure or even to satisfy an inner need. And not all of us are queers, sissies or faggots. Some of us feel that life just gave us a shitty break. And we have feelings.

Thank you so very much for this post. You are the first guy to explain what you feel and I understand more than I did before.
I think we all got the shitty end of the stick, just the amount of shit varies. I've had a few friends in real life but they were either unable or reluctant to talk about it much. Although it's not my thing I have no problem with a guy crossdressing, why should I?
How can I expect people to accept me if I can't accept others? So you carry on and be happy, you're harming nobody, fuck the small minded idiots!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by allfours

Excellent comment. I appreciate how you feel.

It all goes back to what a person likes and how they feel comfortable.

Personally as I have said before it is just not something that does anything for me. I have seen some men who look beautiful and I find them attractive.

As far as me doing it personally I have done it once for a beauty pageant and for some men and I was just uncomfortable.

But I am a man who prefers next to nothing (naked or just my briefs) or big old baggy t-shirts, shorts or lounge pants. That is what I feel comfortable. Even jeans and dress clothes for men make me uncomfortable and out of my element.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SexyCDMonica469
I love it. I do it more for the sexual excitement and being sexy that caring about the clothing. Let's face it most girls don't wear girls clothes all the time. How many girls walk around in football jerseys, or jeans and sneakers.

If you're sexy it doesn't matter what you wear. Some people can turn a t-shirt and sweatpants into the sexiest out fit ever, and others with $1000 of the trendiest most revealing stuff still just don't have it.

I love it, feel exactly like this.

I feel sexy when dressed in something girly. I can wear something figure hugging, that is flattering and feels a bit slutty, like isn't possible as a guy. I love the sexual excitement I feel and though some of the clothes are gorgeous I think more about what it would feel like wearing the outfit, than the outfit itself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by allfours

Agreed and really appreciate this post. My cross dressing has waxed and waned over time. To me , it seems to have some counterbalancing effect. The more hyper masculine the rest of my life, the more it comes out. The more balanced my life, the more it retreats. It was at its peak in my life when I was a cop. It was at its minimum when I was married to a she-devil who had me completely cowed. I'm not implying everyone else (or anyone else) responds like this, but now, later in life with it making a resurgence I'm definitely seeing a pattern.
Lurker
0 likes
When I'm annoyed I don't take much care over what clothes I put on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
luv wearing, stockings and heels etc all the clothes and make up and found a lot of women like it too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mistral
luv wearing, stockings and heels etc all the clothes and make up and found a lot of women like it too
Lurker
0 likes
Love dressing - it makes me feel so feminine. I love being dressed with a man that makes me so complete and sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love dressing sexy and feminine. I have been doing it for 25 years or so. I started while having sex with a sexy older neighbor woman. I find solace and relaxation in the feel of the clothing, as well as a certain sexiness that can't be found in boring men's clothes. I love finding women who enjoy a man in lingerie. We can connect on more levels and bond together in so many ways. I was a shy single guy for much of my high school years and the years in my early 20s. I found that dressing up in something sexy and girly would temporarily make up for not having a woman in my life. When I was with a woman and could dress my life was so much more relaxed. When I was with a woman who didn't like or understand it the stress of not dressing was unbearable and made me an unpleasant person. So I say dress in your feminine finery if you want to and to hell with the rest if they don't like it. And if any ladies out there wanna see more of me in my sexy fine things, look me up smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love dressing up my more fem the better and who dosnt love being as sexxy as possible
Lurker
0 likes
I only finally admitted to being a crossdresser a few years ago, after going through all the background steps - raiding my mother's panty drawers and trying on nylons, etc - and then occasionally doing the same with wives and girlfriends. At this point, sexy is probably out of the question and passable at a distance my also be. That said, I regularly underdress with panties, stockings and hose, as well as wearing tops and jeans sometimes. Only go all the way when the wife is away as she is aware and tolerant but within limits. Dressing can have a sexual thrill for me sometimes but generally only if I'm already horny - otherwise it's just nice exercising my feminine side by dressing (also bisexual). Would I like to explore the sexual side of dressing with both men and women - yes, with the right persons and without losing what I already have.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I just love to wear panties!!!!!!!