Terrified to go down with braces.

last reply
7 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am an adult with braces. Yes it sucks but it's necessary. I've recently gotten into a relationship with a wonderful man and though we haven't had sex yet we have rolled around naked in the sheets. I normally love giving head but I am TERRIFIED of hurting him. He doesn't seem to be nearly as worried as I am. I guess I'm just looking for some reassurance that nothing horrible will happen if I do.
Lurker
0 likes
Just be careful & build up your confidence with the braces & I am sure you will be fine.
Lurker
0 likes
I got head from my girlfriend with braces, and this was back in the day when braces meant full metal mouth. I still have the scars, but the memories are well worth it. It the gentleman is willing, and you are too I would say "full mouth ahead."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First. He will need to shave his pubic hair. Im sure he would love for you to help with that. Beyond that, you probably wont be using your teeth on his cock anyway.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Head Nurse
0 likes
And probably the most important thing is communicate!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Be careful.

Also, as someone else suggested, get him to shave his pubic hair. You don't won't those caught in your braces.

Also, curve your top lip over your top row of teeth and your bottom lip up an over your bottom row of teeth. That should protect him from your teeth in general, and not just your braces.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
First off, practice sucking on a banana or a cucumber. Even better, a cock-shaped dildo. Practice on it, and try and develop a technique where you graze the braces over the head of the cock. Get it just right and you'll have him bouncing off the walls.

Next, get in a nice warm bath with him and shave off all his pubes. You want to shave then all off. Around the balls too. You wouldn't want those getting caught in your braces. When you've shaved him bald, dip you head down, suck his cock to the back of your throat, slowly bring your lips back up and nibble on the head, remembering to graze that metal over the glans nice and gently, and then slurp on that salami like your life depended on it.

I'm an expert on these things so you take this as good advice.