Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do guys really imagine having sex with all of their female friends?

last reply
226 replies
22.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Just the attractive ones.

What'll blow your noodle though, is what we happen to find attractive from one moment to the next. So pretty much all of them will get a look in at some point.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we'd let each and every one of them play with our joystick...and our penis.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by padfootthegreat
Do guys really imagine having sex with all of their female friends, or do they just fantasize about the ones they find attractive?

It depends upon the individual. SOME of us realize that HERE it's ALL fantasy! So, why not enjoy THAT and if a lady isn't or "normal type" we can fantacize THAT part too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear
we'd let each and every one of them play with our joystick...and our penis.

"we'd"? I wouldn't let any play with mine!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even with fantasy you still have to be physically attracted to that person. But even those friends that you are physically attracted to and fantasize about many times there is a line that you would draw. A really good friend I would be afraid to risk the friendship for just a roll in the hay. But have a wank over it is a different story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The ones we find attractive, and I second the notion that our views of what's attractive changes. Now, for most guys, it's usually someone who is very different than our sig other. We're also going to interpret even the slightest flirty statement as an invitation from her to flirt with her lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by Wilful

What'll blow your noodle though, is what we happen to find attractive from one moment to the next. So pretty much all of them will get a look in at some point.

I couldn't have said it any better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by padfootthegreat
Do guys really imagine having sex with all of their female friends, or do they just fantasize about the ones they find attractive?

Again, depends on the guy. I don't think I've fantasized about all my female friends but at the same time I don't think I've only fantasized about ones I find attractive. Sometimes I have "What if?" fantasies. It's not just friends but coworkers, in-laws, random strangers, celebrities, and so on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only have one, and sure she's a cutie, but she's spoken for.

But, yeah, she's a hottie and I'd be lying if I said no!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Well,actually, I do-including my wife's friends and any other women I know ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

"we'd"? I wouldn't let any play with mine!

touche.

should have specified. :B
Lurker
0 likes
yes, yes, a thousand times yes.
0 likes
Well, I can't speak for all guys, but this guy does not.
Lurker
0 likes
well it all depends
Story Verifier
0 likes
Every guy that is interested in women will think that about every woman he meets. Most will be very brief thoughts but some will take longer. Mine has taken 43 years so far.

The correct thing though is to learn to control it. Animals have no control, humans should.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Hey, I'll be honest and most guys fantasize (even if it's a fleeting fantasy) about a female friend. Also whether they're attractive can play a part in it, but sometimes relationships with female friends can be special that they overcome the thoughts of a carnal connection in the male mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kornslayer1
Well, I can't speak for all guys, but this guy does not.

Absolutely! I do not fantasize about having sex with every woman I meet. If that were true, and considering how few the average guy actually gets into the sack with, we'd be losers 99% of the time! I'd call that a BIG loser!

To be ho0nest, a woman has to be attractive in more than a physical way to interest me to the point of fantasy. I am not trying to sound like a prude here because once a woman does get my engines fired up, I can really get into the whole thing....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes including wife's friends 2 in particular are always in my mind so hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's a difficult one for me to answer. I've been with my wife since i was 18 and didn't really meet any girls before then as i went to an all boys school. I have therefore been with my wife longer than any female friends i have and i can't say i have imaginef having sex with any of them. Sure i have found a few attractive but have never thought anything more than that.

If i was on my own i reckon it would be different and i would no doubt be thinking some very naughty thoughts about them!!

0 likes
I am bad for lusting after female friends but there does have to be an attraction. It's not like I lust after/fantasize about every woman I befriend.

Probably the oddest one for me is a current co-worker. We have a good working relationship and something of a friendship. The odd thing is that I had an erotic dream about her the day after I met her or thereabouts. Barely knew more than her name and position and I had a dream about seducing her at her desk. She's flitted in and out of my fantasies ever since, though I've always been careful to keep it at the fantasy level and not let it affect our working and social relationships.
The Linebacker
0 likes
No not all. There are some that spur the imagination. I imagine it is not really any different in women than in men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Certainly not all...but yes, I do imagine having sex with some of my female friends
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by padfootthegreat

HAHA! Not just guys do that, I do it too. Not all of them but many. And a lot of Lush friends too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not all but most - silently wishing this is going crazy sometimes!
Lurker
0 likes
All the sexy ones, absolutely.

It doesn't really matter to me who she is, when I see a nice tight ass on a girl, I basically just can't help but fantasize about licking her ass and then fucking her from behind.
Lurker
0 likes
nope not usually unless they are really fit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wilful

Over the course of my lifetime I would agree to that kinda. Say 75%. Some friends of mine are married. If they were cool to have a 3 some with me given the right circumstances I might say oki doki. But I would not go behind his back to fuck her. No way no how.