Circumcision

last reply
13 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Circumcised or uncircumcised cock: What is your preference?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I've only had circumcised, so I have nothing to compare it to, so determining a preference is kind of impossible unless we talk about a visual. And visually, uncircumcised has never really been all that appealing to me. Maybe because I'm used to circumcised.

But I've heard from different people who have had both that physically there's really no difference...unless you're into foreskin play, then uncircumcised can be fun.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I prefer the appearance of a circumcised penis when erect, but I cannot tell any difference when they are inside me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by submissivemom72
I prefer the appearance of a circumcised penis when erect, but I cannot tell any difference when they are inside me.
When erect?
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
yes sir. a flaccid penis is really not that attractive. But an erect penis, now that is something to behold.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as a bi man i would never do it with a uncircumcised guy
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by submissivemom72
yes sir. a flaccid penis is really not that attractive. But an erect penis, now that is something to behold.
So you think the collar is repulsive? Circumcision is not common in the Netherlands, but I consider to have it done.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Robin, do you want argue with me about my personal preferences? really? I like what I like....it is not a matter for debate. Cindy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by submissivemom72
Rookie, do you want argue with me about my personal preferences? really? I like what I like....it is not a matter for debate. Cindy

A bit harsh to a newbie!
He only asked a question, he didn't criticise your choice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by leoalxnder
as a bi man i would never do it with a uncircumcised guy

Wow! You're the first person that I've heard of that thinks that. That limits you so much, think of all the guys your missing out on, lol.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by dpw

A bit harsh to a newbie!
He only asked a question, he didn't criticise your choice.
In fact, I get turned on by women having a strong preference for cut.
Lurker
0 likes
This question has been asked before so I'll answer it this time same as last. A circumcised cock has my vote every time .. so much nicer looking flaccid or erect, much nicer to give oral to, and I find a cut cock can last much longer inside me before it has to exercise its prime function i.e to deliver sperm deep within me.

Trouble is, they are few and far between here in UK. But I'm fortunate ... my fiance is from USA and he has a lovely circumcised cock.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SexySophie

This question has been asked before so I'll answer it this time same as last. A circumcised cock has my vote every time .. so much nicer looking flaccid or erect, much nicer to give oral to, and I find a cut cock can last much longer inside me before it has to exercise its prime function i.e to deliver sperm deep within me.

Trouble is, they are few and far between here in UK. But I'm fortunate ... my fiance is from USA and he has a lovely circumcised cock.
Mu husband and his brother are both circumcised, so I've never been with an uncircumcised guy (as they are the only two that have ever penetrated me).

I agree with Sophie-much prettier, healthier, everything-and that's right-deliver that semen very deep inside me-that's exactly what it's there for
Lurker
0 likes
No preference. Keeping yourself clean and groomed is far more important.