Login

What was your first R rated movie?

last reply
48 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Die Hard, I saw it a few years after it came out, it was like 1993 or so. Still glad I saw it then. John McClaine kicks everyone's ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. . Technically it was rated M for Mature when it came out in 1969. I think M became R over time. If M doesn't fit the criteria of the question, my next R movie was The Godfather in 1972.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Clockwork Orange" - 16 y.o. in '80 (ten years after its release)
0 likes
Quote by bassguitarbubba
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. . Technically it was rated M for Mature when it came out in 1969. I think M became R over time. If M doesn't fit the criteria of the question, my next R movie was The Godfather in 1972.

Same difference.
Lurker
0 likes
Jason Goes to Hell : The Final Friday....saw it when I was 5 and it was on tv late at night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh man... I think the first R-rated movie I ever watched was Step Brothers during a sleepover with a few friends. I was probably in middle school at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
fast times at ridgemont high i was 10 when i saw it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rambo: First Blood part 2
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Quote by RickeO
Rambo: First Blood part 2

Me too! Or it might have been Commando. About the same time though.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
I *think* it was Predator.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bassguitarbubba

I think M became PG, not R

My first one was a double feature of Porky's and Porky's II. Me and my friends snuck in as we were underage!
Troublemaker
0 likes
well the label on the DVD says "Quantum Mechanics"....oh wait..you did mean the first one I was in right?
Lurker
0 likes
It, when i was like 9(or around there), my sister's were watching it and i snuck down to the basement to watch it... it freaked me the hell out
Lurker
0 likes
I think it has got to be Original Sin at a friend's house with a group of classmates.
Lurker
0 likes
IF I remember right it was "The Golden Voyage Of Sinbad" one of the stars was Caroline Munro (HOT!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"And God Created Woman" was the first film that I saw that in those days would have warranted an R certificate. In the UK, I think it had an X certificate, but I gather even that was censored a bit. I was only 13, but snuck in and boy did Brigitte Bardot sizzle. I wanked for days afterwards.
Lurker
0 likes
have no idea.. none at all..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Terminator 2 at the age of 3. Or Blazing Saddles, I forget which one came first.
This explains so much it's unreal.
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stripes...with Bill Murray. I was about 15.
The intellect is always fooled by the heart. ~ Francois de La Rochefoucauld
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Trains Planes and Automobiles when I was like 11. My uncle rented it. He didnt know it was rated R until we got to the the scene where Steve Martin's character says Fuck about 120 times in one scene. He was so embarrassed LOL

Click The Pic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This may be telling my age too much, lol......H.O.T.S so old I guess I was around 10 maybe
Lurker
0 likes
Showing my age too. I think mine was The Exorcist AND I saw it at a drive-in to further illustrate my advanced age (I was 12).
Lurker
0 likes
Texas Chainsaw Massacre around '65.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think that my first R rated movie was probably "Mash" and I was prbably 12 or so.
0 likes
Alien, I think. Our middle school librarian had raved about it to a group of us (and expressed disappointment that it had been rated R, but she was fairly liberal that way) and I read the novelization so once video rentals became commonplace, a friend's Mom (also very liberal that way) rented it for us. Still ranks in my top 5 or so movies of all time, better than any of its sequels (though Aliens comes damn close). Simultaneously great s-f and great horror, two great flavours that go well together (when it's done right).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Scary Movies"

the first R rated movies i watch

I LOVE MY LIVE!!!
Sorry for my BAD english :D
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
rocky horror picture show
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I want to say Animal House because my dad almost took me to see it in the theater and later I saw it on cable.
Lurker
0 likes
Little Miss Sunshine
Lurker
0 likes
The Godfather....on campus of University in Munich, Germany.....sub-titles....1990