What's your favorite cookie?

last reply
265 replies
17.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes
Peanut butter cookies and chocolate chip cookies are pretty much a dead even tie. I love chocolate chip cookies that are slightly crusty on the outer edges but still chewy in the middle with gooey chocolate chips. Yum. Hot peanut butter cookies right out of the oven are damned awesome!

Schlotsky's has good cookies. If I see one I usually stop and load up on cookies.
Lurker
0 likes
Peanut Butter or Oatmeal Raisin unless someone makes a fantastic homemade chocolate chip cookie!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
Peanut Butter or Oatmeal Raisin unless someone makes a fantastic homemade chocolate chip cookie!

What Shy says is perfect for me. I was thinking these cookies as the page was opening then see SHY'S ANSWER. I CONSIDER PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES TO BE A LIFE STAPLE IN MY DIET!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by asleep

What Shy says is perfect for me. I was thinking these cookies as the page was opening then see SHY'S ANSWER. I CONSIDER PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES TO BE A LIFE STAPLE IN MY DIET!!

Ever realize it's hard to find a really good peanut butter cookie?!
Lurker
0 likes
did someone say cookie
Lurker
0 likes
gingerbread and surgar
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chocolate with dark chocolate chips.

I like a good fresh chewy oatmeal raisin cookie with a glass of milk too.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I prefer biscuits myself. I'm anybody's for a Chocolate Hob-Nob.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another vote for Nutter Butters and I love a good almond cookie.
The intellect is always fooled by the heart. ~ Francois de La Rochefoucauld
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oatmeal cookies with cranberries

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtykellypreston
Always likes soft chocolate chip cookies.

You've got GREAT taste!
Lurker
0 likes
White Chocolate Macadamia
Lurker
0 likes
White Chocolate Macadamia
Lurker
0 likes
Peanut butter - soft baked
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chewy chocolate chip or as a back up chewy m&m cookies!! With a tall glass of milk!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtykellypreston

Thanx

Oh and I wasn't JUST talking about the cookies! I had a look at the pics on your profile...HHOOOTTT!!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Snickerdoodles. Nice and simple.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When I was a kid, my mother made a Molasses Cookie that I really miss. Wife won't make them because the recipe calls for Lard. They're just not the same with shortening.
"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Peanut Butter with a Hershey Kiss on them or a Hot Chocolate Chip with ice cream
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Listen, you heathens, it begins and ends with the Tim Tam. It's worth a trip to Australia just to get one. Trust me, you'll never be the same again.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Triple chocolate chip cookies but they have to be warm an soft
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wilful
Listen, you heathens, it begins and ends with the Tim Tam. It's worth a trip to Australia just to get one. Trust me, you'll never be the same again.

Tim Tams bitten out at both ends and dunked into a glass of milk. Suck the milk through it like a straw.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oops double post.