Do you want your SO to have sex with others

16 votes remaining
Would love it and wants it (13 votes) 81%
If she absolutely wanted (3 votes) 19%
No (6 votes) 38%
I would leave her if it happened (1 vote) 6%
Lurker
0 likes
I saw a statement that 90% of men wanted their wifes to be hotwives, and that all woman wanted to be one. I thour I should test this scientificly with a lush poll.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would hope that the guy im with would love for me to have sex with who and when ever i wanted.....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well sex with others is a way of live, there are couples where he or she cheats their partner, thats not the way to go as a relationship is based on trust. But having sex with other partners if the other partner knows or is present is a thrill - at least to us
Lurker
0 likes
M'Lady occasionally spends an evening with one of the other men in our close circle. We're all good friends and have an agreement in our little community. So it's neither a turn-on nor a turn-off, it just is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JasonM
M'Lady occasionally spends an evening with one of the other men in our close circle. We're all good friends and have an agreement in our little community. So it's neither a turn-on nor a turn-off, it just is.

Do you get the same privilege with other women?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Do you get the same privilege with other women?

Within our circle, of course. We're all VERY close friends ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JasonM

Within our circle, of course. We're all VERY close friends ;)

That's fair then.
Lurker
0 likes
No. The contracts I have with my two clearly state that they do not fuck anyone else - except maybe each other.

While I can 'play' with others, it's never involved intercourse or oral. It was that semi-freedom that brought my second girl into my life. My first girl DID have veto, but chose not to use it and now the two are not just my girls, they're very good friends - sharing an apartment the last two years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
STD's are scary business, a study I read stated that 1 in 5 people with AIDs don't know they have it, I think that's a pretty serious thing to risk spreading around. For me a big part of a relationship is trust, but even if I trusted that she wouldn't leave me for someone else that doesn't make me rest easy when it comes to the chance that someone might have picked up a STD somewhere, and now she has it. I'd just get too stressed out over that shit.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i'm currently in my first committed relationship and to me that means we only fuck each other and no one else!

Click The Pic