Waxing?

last reply
15 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do any guys get waxed? I've done it to others but, apart from a part of my thigh and a small part on my forarm, I've never had it done to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never felt the need like my hairy body just fine
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I just tend to trim but I suppose I could be persuaded if she really wanted me to
Lurker
0 likes
I've been waxed a few times and my wife made appointments for us this Wednesday. As for me, I like the feeling of being smooth down there. As for her, she likes the feeling of me being smooth down there. I think it makes oral more pleasurable without all that hair getting in the way-- 'incidental flossing'. Nothing beats a nice smooth pussy, so why would it be different for women to enjoy a smooth cock and balls on a man?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
never, I shave regularly but never wax although my GF doesn't really like the stubble. its hard to get a close shave down there so maybe I should, it just seems like it would hurt to damn much!

Click The Pic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just got waxed the other day legs,bum,crack,back,arms leave some hair on chest tho ;) i do swimming and cycling better to be smooh for that as you dry quicker also ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by delboyst200
just got waxed the other day legs,bum,crack,back,arms leave some hair on chest tho ;) i do swimming and cycling better to be smooh for that as you dry quicker also ;)

At a salon or home?
Does it hurt much or are you used to it?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've gotten waxed before. The whole package. Shaft, balls, taint, and crack. 1. it doesn't hurt, anyone who says it does needs to go to someone different, or they're a pussy, lol. 2. its cleaner, and feels amazing afterward. Way easier than shaving.
And remember...good conversation leads to excellent sex

-Little Bambi
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I never got waxed. Never even thought about it. For some reason, I thought it was dangerous/impossible to wax the balls/shaft and that only the pubic region could be waxed. I figured I'd still have needed to shave these other regions anyway.

I shave the whole thing (buttcrack too), but always leave some hair according to my mood. Right now I have just small 'spot'. I'm not that hairy either, and my hair are quite soft when they grow back. Women never complained.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I never got waxed. Never even thought about it. For some reason, I thought it was dangerous/impossible to wax the balls/shaft and that only the pubic region could be waxed. I figured I'd still have needed to shave these other regions anyway.

I shave the whole thing (buttcrack too), but always leave some hair according to my mood. Right now I have just small 'spot'. I'm not that hairy either, and my hair are quite soft when they grow back. Women never complained.

Ok, so you've now got a soft spot!
I used to wax an ex of mine so if you ever change your mind.FBUBIq6PbRMwM5mO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Ok, so you've now got a soft spot!
I used to wax an ex of mine so if you ever change your mind.d6k7mXHASe7wCC67

I harbored this, last month.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I harbored this, last month.

I really make my mark!
Must stop leaving those clues.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I get waxed every four weeks, feels great. The more you get waxed the more enjoyable it is. The lady who does this for me makes jokes if I get hard while she does it but as also given BJ on one occasion at no additional cost.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by danran
I get waxed every four weeks, feels great. The more you get waxed the more enjoyable it is. The lady who does this for me makes jokes if I get hard while she does it but as also given BJ on one occasion at no additional cost.

Just the one?
Maybe it's time to find someone new? Waxing, trimming and rimming!