0 likes

what do you like to called milf cougar or neither

10 votes remaining
milf (6 votes) 60%
cougar (1 vote) 10%
neither (3 votes) 30%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I qualify as either as I believe I am of the age where they both apply.

At first, I didn't like the term MILF but realized it was playful and not as bad as I thought, even though the word "Fuck" was part of it.
I think it is more fun to know you are desired and found attractive by younger so I am more comfortable with that.

Cougar is too predatory for me.
I don't go out looking to hunt down guys to fuck.
But rather, I'd rather be out there for them to see and let's get it on together!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i prefer a MILF over a member of the cat family.

Kisses!

Jason
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
I qualify as either as I believe I am of the age where they both apply.

At first, I didn't like the term MILF but realized it was playful and not as bad as I thought, even though the word "Fuck" was part of it.
I think it is more fun to know you are desired and found attractive by younger so I am more comfortable with that.

Cougar is too predatory for me.
I don't go out looking to hunt down guys to fuck.
But rather, I'd rather be out there for them to see and let's get it on together!

Kisses!

Steph

I voted Neither.

I guess I agree with Steph. I really am not crazy about either but MILF is more of a playful term to me I really hate the term Cougar. To me it implies an older more desperate woman trying to hold on to her youth by preying on naïve young men. Very derogatory in my eyes. Makes me think of someone like Kris Kardashian!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I voted Neither.

I guess I agree with Steph. I really am not crazy about either but MILF is more of a playful term to me I really hate the term Cougar. To me it implies an older more desperate woman trying to hold on to her youth by preying on naïve young men. Very derogatory in my eyes. Makes me think of someone like Kris Kardashian!

And I also agree with Steph regarding her comment about "cougar" being too predatory. I'm neither desperate nor predatory just open to all possibilities if I feel there is a connection.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay so I asked my mom since she mostly dates younger guys. She says she doesn't like to think of herself as a trendy acronym, but she prefers MILF more than Cougar…..except she's not married anymore haha. Still if you're divorced and around 40 do guys still call you a MILF? or is there another kinda term? Anyone know? I need to tell my mom.wjIpB0EDNggkfPHu