Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unusual Masturbation Techniques or Experiences?

last reply
4 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I once went out with a girl who told me that when she was younger, she would rub stinging nettles over her pussy. Apparently she could make herself cum by effectively stinging herself to an orgasm!

For me, I will sometimes hold a vibrator against the head of my erect cock until I shoot my load without needing to wank myself.

Does anyone else have any unusual masturbation techniques or experiences?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GentlemanJack
I once went out with a girl who told me that when she was younger, she would rub stinging nettles over her pussy. Apparently she could make herself cum by effectively stinging herself to an orgasm!

For me, I will sometimes hold a vibrator against the head of my erect cock until I shoot my load without needing to wank myself.

Does anyone else have any unusual masturbation techniques or experiences?

I once used the handle of an orbital sander at work when the boss was away. Mostly, though, I use my hands with various lubricants. Lately I've been using essential oils. That way, when I've cum, it adds exotic flavor to the cum.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I dated a lady who agreed to show me her technique if I would show her mine... She had never seen a guy masturbate (she was 40+ years old). I showed her my technique and then she demonstrated her technique... She would wrap a sheet between her legs and get a death grip on it. She would thrust against the sheet so that it pressed against her entire vulva. She would eventually cum after a few minutes of the thrusting. I can still get an erection thinking about watching her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I read about A guy that asked Pent house forum. Is it normal to master bait by wrapping your penis with sand paper? I thought that was pretty strange. I can't remember what their reply was.
The Engineer
0 likes
well i found one during one of my crossdressing ventures. What i would do was wear a bra around my buttocks...something like..place my butt cheeks where the boobs are supposed to go, put my legs in the straps then criss cross the straps over my dick.The tightness around the lower part of the body gave a stinging feeling on my dick.kinky i think.A bit of torture though u know sweet torture.then i would wank...really hot and horny.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308