Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best time for you to have sex or masturbate?

last reply
26 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When do you find it more hot and comfortable to do?
-before going to sleep?
-In the morning while taking shower
-right after he/she comes home from work

Whenever I'm horny and in a convenient enough place to do the sex and/or masturbation. Time of day is pretty much irrelevant.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any time is a good time.
Lurker
0 likes
Anytime, but I love mornings and the taste of my lover on my lips.
Lurker
0 likes
Whenever and wherever. doesn't matter where I am, if I need to masturbate I will
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love morning sex
Princess Blondie
0 likes
When I'm horny, that's all I need.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
The best times for me to masturbate are in the shower before school. At lunch. Then before I go to sleep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's a different question.

Just about anytime an interestingl person comes along.

Masturbation, just about anytime I need to and that is fairly frequently, unless the Belle of the South is visiting and then Masturbation is not necessary at all. We always have sex first thing in the morning/

Maybe that is the perfect time Lover
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oop's I guess I got excited and over shared.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As for masturbating, I love to masturbate and do so on a regular daily basis. Oftentimes I'll masturbate 2-3 times in a day if I'm not having sex. I prefer sex to masturbating though, but it is fun to masturbate with another girl as part of our foreplay. It's not unusual for me to masturbate first thing in the morning while I'm in the shower, at work and again after I get home from work.
Lurker
0 likes
Sunday morning sex followed by breakfast in bed followed by more sex and then some more sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of the above. :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I am in the mood, morning or night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when ever I feel like it. I really dont have a set schedule.
Lurker
0 likes
midnight ofc
Lurker
0 likes
When I haven't got work on my mind or sports to do in a few hours. So that's usually at night.x
Lurker
0 likes
any time of day is fine with me, but morning is my favorite if I have to pick
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i like the morning while still sleepy, or an afternoon. least favorite is probably last thing at night when Im already tired
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
There is no best time. Whenever I'm horny, that usually helps. However, I do find myself horny more at night than during the day. But, that doesn't mean I don't ever in the day time.
Lurker
0 likes
Morning also. Love to awaken with his gentle hands urging me to lie on my back. As I reach further into wakefulness - and without foreplay - his body above mine and between my legs .. his fat cock parting my pubic lips and delving deep into my wetness. Once inside he knows to just leave it there awhile until I'm fully awake and then the orgasmic magic begins and our long journey to sexual bliss.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a morning person. I love it when we can squeeze one in on the weekend before the wee ones wake up. When it comes to masturbating any time when the kids are out of the house works for me.
Lurker
0 likes
any time works for me. If I had to choose I would say night
Lurker
0 likes
Any time I am breathing