Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who do you think is the world's sexiest woman?

last reply
40 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is a topic that has done the rounds a few times, but I think that the answers are always interesting, and perhaps a little surprising.

My choice is Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows from CSI). That woman is so effortlessly sexy. There is nobody else who can affect me she does when when she appears on screen. It might be a talent, but I think she just has a natural gift for sexiness!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Samaire Armstrong. Not a majorly famous actress, but in my eyes shes near perfect. Look her up you won't regret it ~Godess
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Undoubtly Catherine Zeta Jones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are just too many for me to pick only one. It depends a great deal on what day it is and which actress is on the screen or what model is in this magazine right 'NOW'. I think -for the most part- that there very few women that are not sexy. Most every lady has something about her that just knocks my socks off...To try and pick just one...I don't know!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Kaley Cuoco, a very sensual woman.
0 likes
Well, there's 2 or 3 that I know personally that would be my real choice (not much of a celebrity watcher), but if we are talking celebrities, I'd lean to Penelope Cruz.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Well, there's 2 or 3 that I know personally that would be my real choice (not much of a celebrity watcher), but if we are talking celebrities, I'd lean to Penelope Cruz.

I agree. It might seem like an "obvious" choice but it's obvious for a reason. Without a doubt Penelope Cruz.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mila kunis with out a seconds thought then Jennifer Anniston.
Lurker
0 likes
How about Selma Hyack
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Too many too choose from... Salma Hayek, Catherine Zeta Jones, Angelina Jolie, Penelope Cruz, Sofia Vergara... but my lust is directed to go Susan Sarandon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MatureMichael

Too many too choose from... Salma Hayek, Catherine Zeta Jones, Angelina Jolie, Penelope Cruz, Sofia Vergara... but my lust is directed to go Susan Sarandon.

I agree with all those....but:

I used to think I could answer this easily...but once you really get into watching someone like Dianne Lane or Julianne Moore in action....whew!...
You learn that "sexiness" is something that is in the moment. Yes, some women can really get "into the mood of the moment" and it all lights up
seducing you into a trance of ....HER! Those women who can do that to a man/woman in a whole range of situations is sexy.
I think I have seen enough of Dianne Lane, Julianne Moore, Andy MacDowell ("Multiplicity"), and a few others, to really be convinced that they are very sexy women. I can go on and on here. Michael named some of them.
Lurker
0 likes
Stacey Dash
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
halle berry
0 likes
I'm gonna have to say Diane Lane. There really are so many you can choose from...but to me she really dips of sexuality.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think this is a guys forum so I guess my answer doesn't really count but I'm gonna share it anyway.

I don't think I can pick one woman. Every woman has some amazing quality about here. It could be the woman sitting at the table next to you at lunch and how she just glances at you out of the corner of her eye. It could be someone accidently showing her collarbone as her blouse opens. Someones in stockings covered leg or a beautiful babydoll that slips down over a woman's bottom.

To me there is not way to judge one man or woman as the sexiest. I've always hated those World's Most Handsome/Pretty Man/Woman magazine articles. Maybe in the one picture they're beautiful but when I walk through the mall I'm constantly going wow, she's pretty, he's handsome, etc.

Sorry, just my 25 cents(inflation, 2 cents doesn't get you anything anymore).
Michelle
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, somehow this posted twice.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife-here's the evidence:

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Donna Douglas any I have thought so sence I saw her on Twilight Zone and even more in a bathing suit on Beverly Hillbillies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bulle Ogier.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love what Michelle said:

"I don't think I can pick one woman. Every woman has some amazing quality about her. It could be the woman sitting at the table next to you at lunch and how she just glances at you out of the corner of her eye. It could be someone accidently showing her collarbone as her blouse opens. Someones in stockings covered leg or a beautiful babydoll that slips down over a woman's bottom.
To me there is not way to judge one man or woman as the sexiest. I've always hated those World's Most Handsome/Pretty Man/Woman magazine articles. Maybe in the one picture they're beautiful but when I walk through the mall I'm constantly going wow, she's pretty, he's handsome, etc."

Great answer and totally true. I fall in love at least a couple of times a day with women I meet/see on the street. I can't help it.

In terms of who I consider sexiest celebrities, well, that keeps changing too. This week it's Patsy Kensit and Sharon Stone, but that could change the next time I glance at a magazine or the TV.

That probably exposes me as a bit of a sad. sappy sucker, easily distracted and infatuated and seduced. Guilty as charged, your honour!
Sexual innuendo? I can keep it up all night.
Candyman
0 likes
Why do I have to pick just one? But, in all honesty, I would have to say my wife. She is simply the sexiest lady I know.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Aidin

I agree with all those....but:

I used to think I could answer this easily...but once you really get into watching someone like Dianne Lane or Julianne Moore in action....whew!...
You learn that "sexiness" is something that is in the moment. Yes, some women can really get "into the mood of the moment" and it all lights up
seducing you into a trance of ....HER! Those women who can do that to a man/woman in a whole range of situations is sexy.
I think I have seen enough of Dianne Lane, Julianne Moore, Andy MacDowell ("Multiplicity"), and a few others, to really be convinced that they are very sexy women. I can go on and on here. Michael named some of them.

And Aiden named some more. How could I forget Dianne Lane for crying out loud? And Julianne Moore and Andi MacDowell... love 'em!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
MARILYN M.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kaya Scodelario, search for her, her eyes body and personality, mmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KOJA
MARILYN M.

That's sort of "Of the age" yet personally I think Jean Harlow was sexier in a more primal ideal. Actresses try to emulate Marilyn but she tried to emulate Harlow!
Lurker
0 likes
Megan Fox

0 likes
Quote by _Bob_
My wife-here's the evidence:

Actually, I'm inclined to say it's Bob's wife, too. Nice tushie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Holy shit, yo. What a difficult question. There are so many women I've seen who've raised the bar so high, but I have to say, Megan Fox is beautiful AND she's educated and wise. I'd love to fuck her and then debate a book or something.

[img][/img]