Free tool to manage your weight

last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've always believed that one of the keys to a healthy sex life is being fit. Just like professional athletes train to make themselves better athletes in their particular sport, staying fit will make you a better sexual athlete... capable of lasting longer and participating more often.

One of the keys to being a sexual athlete is maintaining a healthy weight and the key to that is managing the amount of nutrition you take into your body against how much you burn off. A tool that I find very helpful is a free website that allows you to track how much you are putting into your body in terms of calories, sodium, protein. fat and carbs. you simply enter the food you eat each day as well as how much exercise you get and it produces a comparison of what your body needs versus what you ate. It will tell you in a very simple table format whether you are getting too much or too little nutrition and let you adjust accordingly. It's a free Weight Watchers!

I'm in my 50s and have always been very active... currently I run 3-5 miles a day and do strength training 6 days a week. I don't have the world's biggest cock, but it's always ready to play. I fuck or jerk off at least once every day.... often twice and occasionally even 3 times a day. I consider it to be part of my training regimen... the fun part. If I knew how to add an emoticon here, I would... LOL

Good luck in achieving your goals!
Head Nurse
0 likes
I utilize my fitness pal. It helps me track my weight, activities, and nuitirition from my phone. (It's a free app) the scan function makes it easy to add foods.

The other apps I find useful are map my run(I've tried runkeeper and endmundo also) and run coach.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't use a tool or app. I pay attention to what I buy (yes I am a label reader) and what I eat. I know that my normal portions are 2-4 times the "portion size" products list depending on the item. I also know my body's needs and try to fuel them. I also have a protein chart in my kitchen showing how much each type of meat and food has in its standard unprocessed form (since I don't rely on processed foods and do most of my cooking from scratch). In my situation it is not about cutting weight or reducing intake, but usually a constant struggle to get ENOUGH. So on top of normal food intake I also supplement it with your standard "body building/weight training" supplements. No, not steroids or HGH.

As for my workouts, I have already posted that on the forum.. as have I about masturbation.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I don't use a tool or app. I pay attention to what I buy (yes I am a label reader) and what I eat. I know that my normal portions are 2-4 times the "portion size" products list depending on the item. I also know my body's needs and try to fuel them. I also have a protein chart in my kitchen showing how much each type of meat and food has in its standard unprocessed form (since I don't rely on processed foods and do most of my cooking from scratch). In my situation it is not about cutting weight or reducing intake, but usually a constant struggle to get ENOUGH. So on top of normal food intake I also supplement it with your standard "body building/weight training" supplements. No, not steroids or HGH.

As for my workouts, I have already posted that on the forum.. as have I about masturbation.

I have the same issue in terms of protein... I've added a protein supplement called IsoFlex, which has had a very positive effect on my weight training and general well being. I'll check out your masturbation schedule... lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ReadyToGoM

I have the same issue in terms of protein... I've added a protein supplement called IsoFlex, which has had a very positive effect on my weight training and general well being. I'll check out your masturbation schedule... lol

LOL Ok!

What protein supplement I tend to use depends more on cost vs what it can provide me. I have switched around over the years and have a few that I float back and forth with. Most are pretty much the same overall. Then I have my other goodies (again, all natural), and I keep high protein snacks/bars/etc. on the table so I can grab them as I pass and keep stuff flowing in. Then add fruits and other stuff... oh my. It can be a pain sometimes. You have to WORK at getting enough fuel for the machine. It is as challenging as those going the OTHER way. I never buy a product without reading the back first and getting the best bang for my buck per "mega-serving". lol