Girls do you prefer cut or uncut ?

last reply
12 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am not a gal, but this has been asked SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (breathe) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (gasp) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (breathe again) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (pause) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (whiew) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (gasp some more) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO often (and answered) that I think I can speak with authrority and say..........................

Yes they do.
Lurker
0 likes
I like uncut. I like to suck the foreskin, then slowly slide it back to expose the head. There's something erotic to me in doing it. And looking up at the guy while I run my tongue around the head is a real turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never been with a guy who's cut.
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, I prefer cut. I've been with a couple guys who weren't cut and I find cut to be more appealing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cut? You mean like John Wayne Bobbitt?

Seriously this has been asked many times, do a search and you will get all the answers you want.

I prefer cut but I have never been with an uncut guy. But I guess a cock is a cock! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I like cut, but if a guy isn't, I wouldn't throw a fit about it. Cut just has always seemed much cleaner and nicer to me. But we all have different tastes after all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
while chicks dig scars, i don't think they'd like a penis that got cut up a bunch.

put down the knife, man. it's not worth it.
Lurker
0 likes
A cut cock is more appealing to the eye but it wouldn't be a problem if the guy wasnt cut.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
"Finally, circumcision probably tends to increase the power of sexual control. The only physiological advantages which the prepuce can be supposed to confer is that of maintaining the penis in a condition susceptible to more acute sensation than would otherwise exist. It may increase the pleasure of coition and the impulse to it: but these are advantages which in the present state of society can well be spared. If in their loss, increase in sexual control should result, one should be thankful." Editor, Medical News. (A Plea for Circumcision) Medical News, vol. 77 (1900): pp. 707-708.

"It has been urged as an argument against the universal adoption of circumcision that the removal of the protective covering of the glans tends to dull the sensitivity of that exquisitely sensitive structure and thereby diminishes sexual appetite and the pleasurable effects of coitus. Granted that this be true, my answer is that, whatever may have been the case in days gone by, sensuality in our time needs neither whip nor spur, but would be all the better for a little more judicious use of curb and bearing-rein." E. Harding Freeland, Circumcision as a Preventive of Syphilis and Other Disorders, The Lancet, vol. 2 (29 Dec. 1900): pp. 1869-1871.

Women who prefer cut fascinate me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I strongly prefer my man to be cut.