Login

2 part question

last reply
10 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
#1: I have a story in mind that I have planned for first time but can also fit in interracial. It's about a couple that get together for the first time after meeting online. She also loses her virginity. He's white & she's not hence my confusion.

#2: I want to use Lush as the place they met online. Is this okay?
Lurker
0 likes
#1 - Could go in either category far as I can see - with the other being one of the tags

#2 - If you use names not already here, it becomes fantasy, so should be okay.

My half-a-copper - for what it's worth
Lurker
0 likes
What I forgot to say is this story is based in reality with a dash of what I want to happen so these details are important.
Lurker
0 likes
For #2 - I think like another topic is saying, if you get permission from the people themselves, then you can use them as your characters.

#1 I think still remains the same - either cat, use the other one as a tag
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
#1: I have a story in mind that I have planned for first time but can also fit in interracial. It's about a couple that get together for the first time after meeting online. She also loses her virginity. He's white & she's not hence my confusion.

#2: I want to use Lush as the place they met online. Is this okay?

1.) It depends. Does the story focus more on the 'first time' aspect of their union, or does it focus more on the interracial aspect of their union? There are several stories on Lush that can fit in a number of categories, but usually it will go in the category that's the main theme or captures the main message/idea of the story.

2.) Knock yourself out. I've read quite a few stories where Lush (the site itself) is featured.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
There first time meeting & being together
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
There first time meeting & being together

Then yes, it may be better suited for the first time section. And you can use interracial as a tag.

But I do have a question: When you say first time, is it first time as in one of them losing their virginity or a specific aspect of their virginity (anal, vaginal, oral)? The first time category is typically reserved for that sort of thing.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
She loses her virginity.
Head Nurse
0 likes
1) either category is fine, use your tags to add the other.

2) that is fine. If you use actually members, make sure you have their permission.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I'm rooting for interracial. Yeah, I'm partial. It will stay on the genre's first page longer. biggrin
? A True Story ?
Lurker
0 likes
I got another story in mind for the interracial category that is specifically about them being of different races.

This one is gonna be First Time.

Thank you everyone for your help.