remote control bullet vibtrators

last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok ladies Im looking for some help with a little gift. First should I get the little lady one and second do you gals recommend one. Something small and discrete, but powerful enough to rock her world. Thanks
be kind to those around you
Lurker
0 likes
Bullet vibes can be really fun. I have one that looks like a lipstick that my boyfriend gave me and its a handy little thing. Look on Adam and Eve . com and look at the top rated ones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by texas_guy
Ok ladies Im looking for some help with a little gift. First should I get the little lady one and second do you gals recommend one. Something small and discrete, but powerful enough to rock her world. Thanks

I've never used a remote control bullet but I do swear by the one I use often enough. It's a Japanese brand that is not sold in the US but it's pretty standard save that it also warms up a little. I've slept with it often enough and that makes for some lovely dreams!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Christie

I've never used a remote control bullet but I do swear by the one I use often enough. It's a Japanese brand that is not sold in the US but it's pretty standard save that it also warms up a little. I've slept with it often enough and that makes for some lovely dreams!

Thanks Christie, got one now see how it works.

I love your avatar she's atop my list!!
be kind to those around you
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I need clitoral stimulation to climax, so the bullet doesn't work for me unless used with something else.