Strap on sex from a female point of view

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've seen lots of threads where straight guys love to have a girl use a strap on and I understand all about strap on sex from the male perspective, prostate stimulation etc. What I really don't understand is whether a female gets any sexual thrill doing it. Is it purely a feeling of domination or is there something more? Is it purely to please your partner or do you get a sexual thrill?
Lurker
0 likes
I've never done it but I imagine its just a dominance thing. I know there are strap ons that also go into the vagina but i dont know how well they work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its a new feeling of power and control, to know that instead of being the one taking it, now your the one giving it, you now hold ALL the cards. can deny any man of pleasure when you have the strap on deep inside him, and can make him do anything you want for that pleasure
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AGirlOfMilkAndHoney
I've never done it but I imagine its just a dominance thing. I know there are strap ons that also go into the vagina but i dont know how well they work.

B: Quite well actually. Sir got Tani and I one on the occasion of her re-upping her contract the first time. We'd played with other toys but we LOVE this one. It's like we're both really getting it at the same time, better than the double-jelly we had been using. We still use that too, but really prefer the double strap-on - no matter which of us is wearing it.

Far as the dominance thing - not for us it isn't. Sir is our Dom, we just play together - as much as he lets us
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by princessbella913
its a new feeling of power and control, to know that instead of being the one taking it, now your the one giving it, you now hold ALL the cards. can deny any man of pleasure when you have the strap on deep inside him, and can make him do anything you want for that pleasure

So it's a mental stimulation, nothing physical at all?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just think to myself 'haha you can now feel how much anal hurts'.... that is all. It does not turn me on AT ALL.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's the sense of power i enjoy although there's no "feeling" so i just hammer away. It's the control i love the most i suppose.