Multiple parteners in one day

last reply
29 replies
10.4k views
1 watcher
17 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Any ladies have multiple parteners in one day? Did the next partener know? Did they perform oral?
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Before I joined the site I remember there was a girl from Australia who wrote these amazing stories about having two or three guys in one day and almost getting caught. Her stories were so real my palms would sweat reading them 'cause I was so nervous she would get caught. They were such fun stories and so hot for a girl to read. Unfortunately she deleted her profile and the stories are gone or I can't find them anyways. Too bad. I haven't managed more than one in a single day……..yet….hehe. Can always dream.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Certainly more than several of guys in a day sometimes. Especially in my college days. Remember they were not really dates or relationships just hot wild sex.

I loved it and the guys all knew that there were other guys most every day.

Swing Parties is certainly another kind of story.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
The most I had was 3 different girls in 24h... 2 of them were a first time encounter. And one was even in the storage room behind the theatre screen at the movie theatre i worked at!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Does a threesome count? ;)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
In one day? No.

But if I were to ever go that route, I would definitely clean up between guys...because personal hygiene.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Ha! I've lost count of the number of times I've had heaps of guys on one day. Some of my earliest experiences were doing two in one day. A lifetime of swinging later....it's a normal night out.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
Yes, numerous times. In addition to being gangbanged by 11 black guys one nite (thanks to Jamal for arranging it..smile), my 2nd ex and I were swingers for several years and it wasn't uncommon to fuck 3, 4 or ever 5 guys in one nite, bareback in many cases.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Quote by bikerider
Any ladies have multiple parteners in one day? Did the next partener know? Did they perform oral?

I have had multiple partners in one day. It was amazing. The second partner didn't know about it and they didn't perform oral....I wouldn't do that to him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My slutty ex has had MANY guys in one day countless times!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Ive had several guys in one day, since i used to cuckold my ex i would always make sure he would have something to enjoy for lunch and dinner time. Id force him to come home on his lunch break, eat me out and make me lunch and then off to work he went. good times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy the excitement of multiple partners in one day. Most occasions neither men knew. But I've had relationships where my partner knows of the other guy.

But the most fun is two at once ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
4 when I used to be in my 20s.
Lurker
0 likes
The most I've ever had in one day was 6. It actually went on for over a year. We had entire weekend sex parties. There were 4 guys and 3 girls. All bi except one guy that was gay
Lurker
0 likes
Three. Two guys in one day and then my husband when I went home. They did not know about each other. The first was at a mid-morning appointment, tied over a table in his office (the floor was virtually empty that day) -- later that day (at work) I did a strip show for a friend of mine (he wanted to splash on my puss) and then when I got home from work with my husband.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Happened a bunch of times in college. Wake up with friend on Saturday morning, have "good morning " sex. Go out to lunch with someone else - have "afternoon delight" sex. Go on a dinner/dancing/partying date with someone else on Saturday night - have sex a few times before going to bed. Of course - you have to shower and clean up after each time, be nice to the guys.

1 like

I’ve done huge gangbangs had 4 today already my black bull shares me often

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Oh yes iv had 3 at least in a day and they did not know and yes they ate me out and it was aturn on for me.

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

It was not uncommon in college, especially spring break. Not that it didn't happen after college, but it was rarer. When it was one guy with time before the next happened to happen I'd always shower and clean up. Sometimes it was a two at the same time, then they'd happily take seconds, thirds, whatever happened. That could get a bit messy but no one ever complained. smile

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Sometimes you're at a party or gathering of friends, and its like being at a candy store where samples are offered: you just can't help but join in ...

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

If the goddess hadn't wanted us to be with more than one man, she wouldn't have made more than one.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Regularly - I have two regular male FWB and they both sleep over with my gf and me at weekends. It is quite common that both enjoy the pleasures we provide. Occasionally we are joined by another couple and then there are three. All are happy to follow one or the other and there are no problems. We are all happy to oblige whenever the mood takes us.

0 likes

I have had multiple partners in one day, they didn't know and all performed oral.I did shower and clean in between.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes threesomes but also morning and night type. Some knew, some did not and always oral done 😊

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes,weekend retreat for work,boss in the morning,stock guy after lunch in outdoor setting tied up and fucked by intern in the night after drinks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Just once, when I was a senior in high school.

All the kids liked to hang out around a bridge over the San Bernard River at a place called Black’s Ferry. It was rather cool that evening so some of the guys built a fire and about twenty of us hung around drinking beer and maybe smoking something that weren’t cigarettes. I had not smoked before or since, but I was feeling wild that night and before long was giddy and silly and everything was hilariously funny. One of the guys kept getting close to me, putting his arm around me and flirting, while I giggled and laughed. He maneuvered me back Into the woods and before I knew it had me braced against a tree with my butt thrust out and jeans down. My mind was hazy by this point but I remember being roughly jostled and feeling warm and wet down there. He finished and wandered back to the fire, having gotten what he wanted.

I was a bit subdued at this point. Even in the state I was in I knew I’d crossed a line. I also went back to the fire and endured the inevitable teasing. Several beers and a couple of joints later, at a time when people had begun to leave, I realized my ride had left without me. One of the remaining guys who seemed sober enough offered to take me home. I had always thought he was cute and in my altered state was almost crying in gratitude for his offer. Or at least, that’s what I was told later by my friends. I have very little memory of what happened. Anyway, during the drive home, Jonathan (for that was his name) found a place to park and all I remember is a very awkward encounter sandwiched in the front seat of his truck, the one and only time I’ve had sexual intercourse in a car. Later I accused him of taking advantage of me, but, indignant, he claimed it was my idea and that as soon as I got in the truck I was all over him. Maybe I was, but that whole evening was and is just a haze to me, and all I know for sure is that I had sex with two guys in the space of two hours, didn’t particularly enjoy either encounter, and was so disgusted with myself afterwards that I contemplated becoming a nun even though we’re Baptist.

Considering the sum of my experience is limited to five guys, including my ex-husband, and that I am rather shy and introverted, that was very atypical behavior from me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes before Covid-19 took over the world.

That chapter in my life has ended as I fell in love.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

It's kinda my lifestyle, since I live with 2 guys.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I've done multiple people many times. Sometimes they knew sometimes not.