Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is your favourite colour of lipstick......

last reply
75 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mine is a pale brown for day wear but have a vibrant red for those more 'seductive' moments when going out!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm torn between two shades of red, I loooooooooooooove my berry-ish pinky red lipsticks and then also love orange-ish red lipsticks; but any shade of red will do for me, both day and night.
Lurker
0 likes
For the day.. usually Chanel Rouge Coco Sari Dore.. [love the suggestive hint of orange in the shade]
For Night .... mmmmmm .. if I turn up wearing Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet L'exuberante ... start running ... red heads have the customary 50 yards start extended to 75.... got to give them some chance giggles
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I honestly tend to go very neutral with my lips - glosses with a wash of shimmery colour usually or just a nude lip. I think I own maybe two tubes of actual lipstick.

Right now my favourite is an occasional splurge for Dior Addict gloss. I have used a lot of glosses, but the formula on Dior Addict is close to perfection for me.

The fave colour right now is Diablotine - it looks darker in the tube but goes on a sheer melon pink with some coral shimmer and major shine. It's basically a glossy version of a naturally flushed lip.

I also like NARs - they have some really flattering nude/beachy gloss shades like Greek Holiday and Supervixen.

Right now I'm crushing on Butter London's new tinted balms in those boho neutrals for spring.

I don't do dark opaque colours or red. If I'm going out at night, I still prefer the stronger eye and neutral lip combo.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Lush (the company, not the site) makes a series of lip tints/glosses that are pretty much all i wear. Snow Fairy and The Kiss are my go tos. and they are animal testing free. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't own any lip gloss or lipstick. I'm not a fan of the feeling of having it on my lips. I have really fair skin and light hair, so dark colors look pretty bad on me. I just like the natural look I guess. My favorite chap stick is Burt's Bees. It's the only thing I use on my lips.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have a nice dark pink that i like to wear. its not quite red but close
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sheer or pink lip gloss. My lips have a natural rose hue, and with my fair coloring, I do not require much more than some shine on my lips. Red would look whorish on me.....but I would wear it if my man requested it. smile
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
dont tend to wear lipstick however i occasionally will use lipgloss
Lurker
0 likes
I always wear my trademark red, occasionally changing to pink if requested. My nails always match my lips!
Lurker
0 likes
Seductive red for me! But I have various shades of Pink too!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
My favorites change on a semi-regular basis. And I'll NEVER be able to narrow it down to just one shade. It was difficult just doing a top 5, but these are my top 5 as of right now, all by MAC:

5. Russian Red

4. Blankety

3. Creme Cup

2. Ruby Woo

1. Honey Love

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by BlondeBookworm
I don't own any lip gloss or lipstick. I'm not a fan of the feeling of having it on my lips. I have really fair skin and light hair, so dark colors look pretty bad on me. I just like the natural look I guess. My favorite chap stick is Burt's Bees. It's the only thing I use on my lips.

Don't own or wear lipstick, but love Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything from dark reds to dark plums. Or just a clear gloss. It really depends on where and what im doing. At work its normally just chapstick.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't wear lipstick that much, but when I do, I really like light pink that it's almost the color of my lips smile
Lurker
0 likes
has great lips wears no lipstick.

Lurker
0 likes
has great lips wears no lipstick.

double post-sorry

Lurker
0 likes
T: For work I have to keep it mellow, so burgundy or dark reds cause of my skin tone - but when out with Sir and/or Becky, Mauve is my absolute favorite
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on what I am wearing and the occasion or sometimes how I feel. I never like too much makeup. I like either a bold lip color and soft eyes or bold eyes and soft lips. I wear a variety of colors but never browns. Push come to shove though I have been loving the raspberry reds lately.

I love that color.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I either wear, apricot balm, or deep rosy pink stage makeup lipstick... it gives my lips a hint of color whilst sticking to a natural look and it lasts for hours smile
Lurker
0 likes

Always red
Lurker
0 likes
I mainly just use chapstick everyday but if I am going out like grocery shopping I will sometimes put on lipgloss
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everyday I just wear vanilla or strawberry carmex. Going out normally a light lip too, pale pinks or light browns. I love red on others, but i haven't found the shade for my complexion yet.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I don't like lipstick. It feels weird on my lips. I do like lip gloss, though. I like the shine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Micelli neon pink...
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Stila!!! Patina!!!!

It seems to look a little different on everyone (some darker, some lighter - depending on skin/lip tone). I wear it even when I am makeupless .... it always looks terrific.

CDN$29 a tube.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
My favorites change on a semi-regular basis. And I'll NEVER be able to narrow it down to just one shade. It was difficult just doing a top 5, but these are my top 5 as of right now, all by MAC:

==
You are my idol, I love MAC lipstick. Your color choices are some of my favorites by them as well.