Login

picture advice

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So ladies, I'm wondering what you girls like to see in guys pics. Can anyone give me advice on what kind of pics to post that will captivate your interest? Maybe even turn you on? Any advice would be helpful! Thanks!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by guydarkfun
So ladies, I'm wondering what you girls like to see in guys pics. Can anyone give me advice on what kind of pics to post that will captivate your interest? Maybe even turn you on? Any advice would be helpful! Thanks!

Welcome to the forums!!

Honestly, pics of random guys don't really to turn me on. My suggestion would be to keep your pics tasteful. Your torso shot is a good start. You in boxer briefs or something would also be good. I've said it before, but I'm not a fan of disembodied cock pics. If you want to post a cock pic, then put it in a private album until you become close friends with someone and want to share.

You know what usually captivates me and piques my interest? A well done and complete profile is what draws me in. Fill it out with real interests and not just which sexual positions you're interested in. Show some of your personality in your bio. Also, make sure you have an AV, doesn't have to be a personal pic, but a pic that represents you. I think the default red and white AV is the kiss of death.

Good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
honestly, the pics that catch my eye are the ones that are clearly of the person. i like a taught, 12-packed male-model body just as much as the next gal, but since everyone uses them (and none of them are real) they just kind of dissolve into the background, and i never notice them any more.

but the real pictures, those always intrigue, regardless of how they look.

... says the gal who doesn't use her real pic for her avatar...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead
honestly, the pics that catch my eye are the ones that are clearly of the person. i like a taught, 12-packed male-model body just as much as the next gal, but since everyone uses them (and none of them are real) they just kind of dissolve into the background, and i never notice them any more.

but the real pictures, those always intrigue, regardless of how they look.

... says the gal who doesn't use her real pic for her avatar...

..... well not "none" of them are real, but yes, most seem to be stock images.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I at least knew enough to not post the "disembodied cock" pic. Lol. But the boxer brief pic idea is good, and will certainly fill out a more complete profile, with an avatar. Thanks again, and keep the suggestions coming!
Lurker
0 likes
Here is a thread I started shortly after I joined. I think you (and maybe some other newer folks) might like to give it a look over. Great discussion, similar to this one.

NUDE PERSONAL PICTURES DISCUSSION
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Welcome to the forums!!

Honestly, pics of random guys don't really to turn me on. My suggestion would be to keep your pics tasteful. Your torso shot is a good start. You in boxer briefs or something would also be good. I've said it before, but I'm not a fan of disembodied cock pics. If you want to post a cock pic, then put it in a private album until you become close friends with someone and want to share.

You know what usually captivates me and piques my interest? A well done and complete profile is what draws me in. Fill it out with real interests and not just which sexual positions you're interested in. Show some of your personality in your bio. Also, make sure you have an AV, doesn't have to be a personal pic, but a pic that represents you. I think the default red and white AV is the kiss of death.

Good luck!

This worked for me!

“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."