Road pleasure?

last reply
17 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have you ever experienced your partner playing with you in the car? Having your pants pulled down or skirt raised to be played with while "going" down the road? Not parked in a hidden spot. Did you enjoy enough to experience again? What made it so interesting?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My boyfriend and I have done it a few times on the highway (freeway for Americans) at night. Bj's, handjobs, and fingering. It was exciting because it had an exhibitionist nature to it, the idea that people might be able to see/get caught was arousing. Just be careful, the driver needs to also focus on driving, obviously.
Check out my profile & add me as a friend!

Heat up your day with my erotic stories:
My Opportunistic Neighbor,The Dorm Room Diaries: Tempting Terrell,
Claiming the Rear Entrance

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes more than once.....on long trips we like to pass the time with pleasure. I have given him blow jobs, and handjobs while we were going down the road. Most of the time my skirt is either hiked up or my shorts around my ankles while his fingers are giving me pleasure as well. A big bonus to have others (usually truck drivers) being able to watch as we pass by them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times giving blowjobs while he drives, or pull on the side of the road to fuck
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Edit: Whoops! Thought this was a similar topic in a different forum section. Oh well, I'll just leave it up since what's done is done.

I had to drive almost three hours to pick up my girlfriend ( eventually, wife ) at the airport the very first time we were going to meet in person after talking online and on the phone for a few months. ( We met online )

It was late, but not yet dark as we made the long drive home on a fairly empty two lane road.

She couldn't wait that long.

I had a lot of trouble keeping my eyes on the road when she pulled her breasts free of her tight top and started licking her nipples. It got even more difficult when she bunched up her skirt, pulled aside her panties, and I finally got to see for real what I'd only seen in low-res pictures and video. I'm trying to keep my focus while she's half naked, rubbing her clit, and chuckling.

A car appeared on the horizon and she quickly stuffed her tits back in her top. The moment the car passed us, she took it up a notch. First, she gave me a good taste of her fingers, and then a sly grin.

Can't remember what I muttered when she reached over and started unbuttoning my jeans. Whatever it was made her laugh. She made short work of the button and zipper and pulled out Mr. Happy. She stroked it a couple of times, then gave me another grin and dipped two fingers deep inside her.

Now I'm getting a slippery-finger handjob while rolling down a road I've only been on twice before to visit my brother. She didn't pause in the slightest when another couple of cars rolled by. Once the second one was past, I heard her unbuckle her seatbelt.

She was across the console and wriggling under my arm in nothing flat, and out came that incredible tongue. I think I almost bent the steering wheel.

She gave me several licks and then a long, slow suck as deep as she could get with my jeans and underwear in the way. As soon as the head popped free of her lips, I told her she had better wait if we didn't want to end up off on the shoulder. She let out a disappointed moan, but she was smiling when she wriggled out from under my arm.

"Hurry."

I'd just managed to get myself tucked back into my underwear when the red and blue lights came on behind us. I'm trying to slow down to pull over, jerk up my zipper as far as it will go, and pull out my shirt tail at the same time. She's tugging her panties back over her and pulling her skirt back out from under her butt.

Talk about a nervous wait. Typical "Know how fast you were going" question as soon as the cop got to the window. I'd looked when the lights came on and said, "Fifty-five."

"In a Forty-five."

We'd gone through a reduced speed zone at the exit to some roadside town, and I never even saw the signs. Hardly surprising.

He let me off with a verbal warning to pay more attention, and we got on our way again. She's laughing at the same time she's apologizing, and then I dropped the bombshell on her.

In my late 20s at the time, that was the first time I'd ever been pulled over in my life.

Took another hour to get home, and we lasted just long enough for her to squeal over the flowers, balloons, and present I'd gotten her before we picked up where we left off.

She felt so bad about getting me pulled over for the first time that we never did much more than brief teases after that in the car.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Whenever I pick my significant other up from the airport (and I'm alone) I give him a blow job on the way home. If I'm dressed in my 'easy access' clothes he'll finger me.
Lurker
0 likes
Why not. You are both obviously glad to see each other so make good use of the travel time. Gives you a good introduction to what might come next when you get home. Lucky you both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No! Safety first. Hands should be on the wheel and most of the driver's attention on the street. But I have been know to find a way to occupy myself during long boring times in the passenger seat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I've sucked cock as well as both fingered pussy and sucked titty while on the road. But when we get to that point, safety comes first and I like to pull into a rest stop or a park or get a motel room and fuck at that point.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, it is the best way to start off vacations...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've given a few blow jobs whilst the guy has been driving but that's all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DMphilly78

I concur. I don't think there's been a road trip vacation for my lover and I that hasn't seen us get it on in one form or another. Her standard line is, "Honey, can you drive so I can lie back and relax?". Also, making the 4 hour drive to visit family sometimes take 4.5 hours as there are numerous rest stops enroute. I'm not complaining.
Lurker
0 likes
I picked up my lover at the airport recently in rush hour traffic. The one thing you don't have in rush hour traffic is privacy. I was caught up negotiating an interchange and when I did glance his way, I found him sitting next to me, completely exposed waiting for me to notice. The twinkle in his eye was matched by the glisten on his cock - and obviously I couldn't resist, so I drove one-handed for the rest of the way, to both our enjoyment and to the delight / derision of anyone around us with a car at the right/wrong height. We weren't driving far and he didn't get to come, but we had some illicit fun on the road.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would love to be passenger in the car and start to finger and play while the driver tries to keep his concentration!! of course he would need to have some attention paid to his member but to be able to tease passing truck drivers would be awesome ;) ;)