shaving each other

last reply
44 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never done this but have you let your partners shave your groin/pussy area as foreplay and was it fun or not
Lurker
0 likes
B: Well, not as foreplay, but Sir helped me keep neat other than my landing strip before Tani signed with him/us. Now her and I take care of each other, beats going to the spa 2-3 times a week and trying not to nick anything doing yourself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I let two ex's trim me and I shaved and waxed one but not as forplay. Sex usually did follow but I wouldn't class the shaving as forplay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't really think of it as foreplay at the time and it wasn't a shave so much as a trim.

It's fun, but I don't think I would get anything out of shaving my partner, and most likely anything I got from her down there was just from the touching lol. Some things just aren't as interesting to some people as they are to others I suppose.

If you think it could be fun I recommend just trying it and seeing for yourself what you think :P
Lurker
0 likes
I have let girls shave me and I have shaved several girls! I actually really enjoy shaving girls, you get to be so close and intimate!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My GF and I always wax each other. It leads to a lot of touching, feeling and tasting.
0 likes
Never done it and since I'm not fond of the shaved look to start with, not sure I would find doing so all that sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have and it's great!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My flat mate - and bed mate often help each other out.
Lurker
0 likes
Erotic!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend loves when I shave her. Of course, it's a big event, usually taking hours from the time you start the shower until she ends up with a mind-blowing orgasm.

Not to give away too many secrets - but those vibrating razors are good for more than just shaving, and I find that my tongue is the best way to check how good a shaving job I do. I think she would agree.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to try it with someone but I really don't know if it is a turn-on but very willing to try.
Lurker
0 likes
Some of the funnest foreplay I know is bathing, massaging, and shaving each other. I can take a long time but by the time it is done the consequences are yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't done it but I can see how it would be very intimate and pleasurable. a new twist on giving each other massages.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes I have trimmed and shape shaved my wife.

No razor or other sharp blade is getting down there on me. I've been waxed and I use a nice safe electric trimmer/shaver. She's been wanting me to grow the pubsters out enough so she color dye them, but NO, that's not going to happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first night I stayed over at my BF's house (now my husband) I let him do it. This was before I knew that he couldn't even shave his own damned face w/o taking half of it off. Never did it again after that and still can't believe I let him do it, as I watch him shave now and bleed all over the sink.

I was so nervous while he was down there with a razor, it was not a turn on for me til after. It gave him a RAGING boner, however, and I did enjoy how much it turned him on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes the wife an I shave each other often
Lurker
0 likes
Yes used to shave wife's legs when we had a big enough bath. Doesn't seem to happen anymore as the bath won't take both of us comfortably.
She has them waxed. Had previously shaved my intimate area pre surgery. Never again as waxing is so much better. Needs to be done by a professional though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, hubby shaves me sometimes if I have a date.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i've never shaved a man's groin, but i have shaved his face. hands down one of the sexiest things EV-ER!

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
I'd love to try. Sounds very funny, a way to create a better relationship and super erotic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a relaxing way to spend a rainy afternoon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've shaved the pussies of a couple different women. It can be nice to have a helping hand that can reach odd angles and see up close. Sometimes it was erotic and lead to sex but usually it has just been a kind gesture. I've had the favor returned and it's about the same experience: a helpful deed that occasionally leads to more.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would work for me The word would be TRUST
Lurker
0 likes
I have done it a few times.... I am such a chicken at times... lol Trust is the key!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
i've never shaved a man's groin, but i have shaved his face. hands down one of the sexiest things EV-ER!

MMmmm ... I have never entertained the thought of anyone shaving my face for me, ... sexy or otherwise ... but I can imagine it would be very pleasant under the right circumstances. Would you want to put that into a story?? Please??
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've shaved a few pussies, besides my own, along with a few boys who were too lazy or nervous to do it for themselves.
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
I've shaved pussies, but never a cock, and never had my cock done by someone else. A couple of new bucket list items from this thread. Thanks!
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Don't shave, it is actually quite harmful to the skin and can lead to inflammation and infections.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have shaved lover's mounds and it always leads to me giving oral sex, seems like a win/win to me.
Ladies if your trying to turn a straight girl this seems like the perfect introduction opportunity.