0 likes
83%Stern Daddy
Lurker
0 likes
Strict Daddy but I don't agree it should have been horny Daddy.jT7gOgaNhJmGdwZI
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Soft Daddy - 85%
But you already know this, don't you Princess?

I will be working on lowering that percentage.. :-P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girls have always been spoiled, so long as they remain obedient. I ended up almost even in every category. I spoiled them and teased them, because I know they would do anything and everything I ask. I'm very put out that they had to move away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well my results are I'm a soft daddy and here are my results
Your Result: soft daddy

90%
You tend to baby your little rather than punish. You love to cuddle with your babygirl and spoil her rotten. You are more of a daddy then a daddy dom.

67%sugar daddy

27%strict daddy

I also found another link quiz question and Here's my other results on the quiz question on what "What kind of Daddy are you?" and I'm a Dom Daddy so I am both a Dom Daddy and a soft Daddy so this is mostly like me

What kind of Daddy are you?
Your Result: Dom Daddy

88%
You love your Little/Babygirl more than anything in the world but you aren't afraid to spank her when she needs it! You are happy to indulge her in whatever Little activities she may want to do but will be more likely to watch her and smile than join in.

66%
Sadistic Daddy

54%
Big Daddy

38%
Cuddly Daddy

30%
Little Daddy

(Im having a problem posting my link here sorry)
0 likes
HERE is THE LINK Daddy <CLICK HERE FOR QUIZ

Mine punishes some,^ but he did teach me how to cuddle & to want to when I was never that way really. His should be be a "Horny" Daddy. I respect my Daddy & fear him being mad because I do not want to dissappoint more than anything because I try to be Daddy's Good Little Girl and want to please. I CAN be bad sometimes, but he is putty in my hands, though he may not like me saying this. He is equally DOM & Daddy, but a softer Daddy Dom than a Sir or Master. He is strict when he deems and wants, but otherwise I am spoiled by his loving!

Posting my results on What Kind of "Little" Are You? -QUIZ
on the topic on LUSH BDSM Forum Link. here..
<CLICK for QUICKIE to BOTH
Lurker
0 likes
what kind of daddy/dom are you?
Your Result: soft daddy 87%
You tend to baby your little rather than punish. You love to cuddle with your babygirl and spoil her rotten. You are more of a daddy then a daddy dom.

61%sugar daddy
58%strict daddy

Damn right I am ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TxKnight
Soft Daddy - 85%
But you already know this, don't you Princess?

I will be working on lowering that percentage.. :-P

Beat you by 2% (ke)
Story Verifier
0 likes
Your Result: sugar daddy

80%
You are a sugar daddy. You love to spoil your little girl rotten. Whatever she needs you get. You tend to be a push over more than anything. whos heard of spankings with a sugar daddy?

77%soft daddy

39%strict daddy

Actually I would have made the "Soft" a lot higher. I tend to get more of what I want that way. I want her to really "WANT" to be with me. I get a lot better with sweet than with sour.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes

88%

65%sugar daddy

46%strict daddy

I can see it, but then I'm lucky my Girl is a very good Girl.
Lurker
0 likes

81%

62%strict daddy

53%sugar daddy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[url=]What kind of Daddy are you?[/url]
Your Result: Cuddly Daddy
You are ALL about cuddling! Your entire attitude towards your Little is about making her feel loved and cared for... whether she likes it or not! You love nothing more than feelung her warm body pressed up against yours and knowing you are her sanctuary
Result Breakdown:
81% Cuddly Daddy
62% Little Daddy
57% Dom Daddy
28% Sadistic Daddy
24% Big Daddy

[url=]Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheQuietMan

81%

62%strict daddy

53%sugar daddy

Yes Daddy, this is you. I can twist you around my little fingers when you allow it. ?
Lurker
0 likes
Strict daddy 92%, who'd of thunk?!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by LloydOxton
Strict daddy 92%, who'd of thunk?!

Definitely not me. (;