1 watcher
6 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I usually have 3 stages to an erection:
1. Semi
2. Erect
3.. Rock hard.
However, sometimes I get a fourth stage when it,s throbbing and it feels painful. This only happens when I'm extremely turned on by my partner.
Do any other guys ever get so hard that it physically hurts?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
My erections never hurt personally, unless my pants are too tight. But even then, I find a way to adjust the position of my dick. I also only have 2 stages of erection : semi-erect and fully-erect.
0 likes
It's been a long time, but I have had "rock hard that kind of hurts". It's more of a dull ache than actual pain, though, IIRC.
Lurker
0 likes
Can't say that has ever happened. I have felt some blood-flow-related discomfort in my cock a couple of times after prolonged masturbation and edging, but generally the damage is limited to blue balls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
It's been a long time, but I have had "rock hard that kind of hurts". It's more of a dull ache than actual pain, though, IIRC.

That's it! It's a dull ache
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes i do get those painful erections sometimes. Usually when i am really turned on and it's rock hard or when i've been hard for long periods of time.
Lurker
0 likes
Mine doesn't hurt. Well it doesn't hurt me anyway. It has been know to hurt others
Cryptic Vigilante
1 like
My erections always give me a hard time. Often times, it really requires balls to release such tension.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
My erections always give me a hard time. Often times, it really requires balls to release such tension.

Quick, get the buckets!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by megagap
Mine doesn't hurt. Well it doesn't hurt me anyway. It has been know to hurt others

Yes, but that's a nice hurt!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It hurts when extremely turned on I get so hard its painfull but nice
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by dpw
I usually have 3 stages to an erection:
1. Semi
2. Erect
3.. Rock hard.
However, sometimes I get a fourth stage when it,s throbbing and it feels painful. This only happens when I'm extremely turned on by my partner.
Do any other guys ever get so hard that it physically hurts?

I've had really wild sex where the woman is riding me really hard and slams down on my dick the wrong way... kind of like jamming your thumb. That's a painful erection... but it doesn't usually stay erect very long afterward. haha.

I think I've had what you're talking about though. At that point it's basically a medical necessity to make you cum and keep your dick from exploding. At least that's what I told the woman who made me feel that way ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Throbbing4u

I've had really wild sex where the woman is riding me really hard and slams down on my dick the wrong way... kind of like jamming your thumb. That's a painful erection... but it doesn't usually stay erect very long afterward. haha.

I think I've had what you're talking about though. At that point it's basically a medical necessity to make you cum and keep your dick from exploding. At least that's what I told the woman who made me feel that way ;)

There's nothing worse than a bruised erection!
I think that the discomfort comes when you're brain wants more blood to go into your cock than will fit.
Lurker
0 likes
No, never had any pain during an erection. if by chance i did have pain during an erection , my 1st thought would be urinary tract infection?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dunno. i never pay attention to what they say. i'm just thinking about baseball.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have had an aching cock a few times when extremely hard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The erection itself doesn’t hurt but if I’ve been masturbating a lot, like 2 or 3 times a night for a few days or if I get really frantic my penis gets sore.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The urge that causes the erection has be frutrating

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Frustrating

0 likes

It did through out my teens. It would get so hard and stuff it wouldn’t ‘hurt’ so much as ache or throb, it wasn’t comfortable.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No, that's not part of my repertoire. Unless, of course, it's straining against the confines of clothing for too long. That can get a bit achy in the long run.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Only when I roll over during the night while I am hard.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When idle for too long.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

When I was in my early teens through early twenties, I was still getting longer erections. I will absolutely say that those were very painful when they occurred, which was sadly quite frequent as I had no outlet for it other than my right hand. I had actually measured myself on a lark towards my late teens and it was more than the school ruler that I had handy. Not a good thing at all!

Check out the hit series!

Introduction - Chapter 03 - Published | Chapter 10 – Published

Chapter 03 - Chapter 04 – Published .. | Chapter 11 – Submitted/Awaiting approval

Chapter 05 – Published .............................. | Chapter 12 – Waiting for submission

Chapter 06 – Published .............................. | Chapter 13 - Waiting for submission

Chapter 07 – Published .............................. | Chapter 14 - Being Written

Chapter 08 – Published .............................. | Chapter 23 - Written

Chapter 09 – Published

Easily amused
1 like

Recently! I had a patch of dead skin on my dick that made erections painful. It was scary. Everything was fine within a week, but for a long frightening moment I convinced myself my dick was gonna fall off. Thank God for WebMD.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

0 likes

Quote by Ensorceled

Recently! I had a patch of dead skin on my dick that made erections painful. It was scary. Everything was fine within a week, but for a long frightening moment I convinced myself my dick was gonna fall off. Thank God for WebMD.

Flick.

I'm sorry, but I lol'd at this. Miss you Jeff! Glad your boaby is fighting fit 💪

Easily amused
1 like

Quote by AppleByBoom

Quote by Ensorceled

Flick.

I'm sorry, but I lol'd at this. Miss you Jeff! Glad your boaby is fighting fit 💪

Yeah, that might have been a little TMI. But it was scary! Looking it up on the internet was even scarier smile

Flick.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)