does size matter??

last reply
41 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
please give your honest opinion ladies, we all know anne summer doesnt make a 3" dildo
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Sorta answered your own question there, chief.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
They do make 3" butt plugs though. Maybe there's still hope. Maybe.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
of course it matters. it is not the sole and most important thing about a man. but yes, it matters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For sure... nobody wants to unwrap the Christmas gift and find there is a peanut in it to use a quick analogy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it matters, but only to a point. I don't know of any woman who wants a guy a with a 3" cock. But that doesn't mean everyone wants the guy that is 9" either. I am very happy with guys who are average sized, I guess that is 5.5"-7" or so. Does that mean if a guy is smaller or larger its a deal breaker, hell know. Its the guy that is most important, the whole package and not just his cock.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
It matters, to an extent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It matters to a degree. But what good does it do to have a Maserati if you don't have a driver's license?
Lurker
0 likes
B: Yes, to a point. A 3" does nothing for me, anything longer than 10" OR too thick just hurts. Best is 7-9 long and just thick enough to stretch me a bit. Yummy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
does size matter??? well have to say I'M spoiled with my hubbie and his size ha ha he is about 9 inches and pretty thick too. but I do think its the person who owns it is the most important thing. how he builds up to using it and how long he lasts too , how into someone is into it and both wanting to please and fill the lust of the moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That sucks to hear that no girl wants a three inch dick because I am very very small I hope someone takes pity on me lol
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Size doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is if I'm allowed to play with it or not.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by bimale4straponfemale
That sucks to hear that no girl wants a three inch dick because I am very very small I hope someone takes pity on me lol

Somebody like me would be extremely pleased with a three inch willy attached to my friend. It means we could have fun without pain or me constantly saying, "Waitwaitwait! Wait!" whilst I try and accommodate more.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
See? this is why we should all be nudists! A woman never knows what she's getting till he's unwrapped! Then if he's 3" long, what are we supposed to do? Start laughing and walk out? No...having arrived at the great unveiling, I'll still fuck him, but it may be the only time, unless he has some other endearing qualities... like a tongue that will not quit! You guys with really short cocks? You'd better develop some alternate skills with which to impress a woman, because... yes, size matters!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Length, girth, and shape all matter, and I suspect that every girl has a goldilocks zone where all three are just right.

It's not a matter of minimums either. Too large may have brief novelty factor, but for me, a circus cock is not something I want all the time or for long periods of time.

Technique is important, and so is chemistry, emotion, communication. I've been much more satisfied by men with smaller equipment than I usually prefer because they paid attention to my feedback and worked at pleasing me.

I think guys are too hung up on cock size. Fret over your communication skills with women instead.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
it matters as much as you allow it to. yes, we want to be able to feel penetration, but we also don't want our ribs damaged.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by babs103
It matters to a degree. But what good does it do to have a Maserati if you don't have a driver's license?

Literally in tears laughing at that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
See? this is why we should all be nudists! A woman never knows what she's getting till he's unwrapped! Then if he's 3" long, what are we supposed to do? Start laughing and walk out? No...having arrived at the great unveiling, I'll still fuck him, but it may be the only time, unless he has some other endearing qualities... like a tongue that will not quit! You guys with really short cocks? You'd better develop some alternate skills with which to impress a woman, because... yes, size matters!

Reminds me of an old saying:

Ladies, sex is like snow; you never know how many inches you're going to get or how long it's going to last until it's all over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Ouch 3"... I want to pull a John McEnroe. Seriously????
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yes.

What can be accomplished with said size depends on the giver and the receiver of the dick.

The motion in the ocean tends to matter more than the size of the boat, but every captain needs a good first mate (or second and so forth if you're into that).

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as he knows how to use it, but for me not more than 7.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Of course it matters. However, not all women want a ten inch cock, but those same women don't want a two inch cock either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by petrova
Should be at least 6-7 inches and not more than 8 inches when hard. Otherwise I run away.

hmm... might have something you will like then ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Girls you tell us. Some guys are more endowed than others. Tell us if its the motion or the size?
The Linebacker
0 likes
To the guys, just don't unwrap when you've just got out of the pool unless it's a heated pool. Let 'em see you goober when it's about to be proud and happy, not when it's a chilled weenie.

Those things can change sizes quite drastically. An 8" hard on can shrink to a 3" dillydoob when its freezing and the nuts can hang very low or tighten smack up against the body. They are only producing sperm when they are at perfect body temperature and a male's body will adapt to keep them from being too cold or too hot. They will also hang extra low and be extra sensitive when a guy is running a fever, to protect them against the higher body heat.
Lurker
0 likes
If the guy has no skill then he' d better be hung like a horse. Then, at least, he might hit my g-spot by accident. However, if he is highly skilled, his cock size is completely unimportant.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I will not fuck any cock less than 8"........this is what I do when I go with a guy and before he touches me I ask him to undress and see his cock size if it is thick and long then will continue fucking him but if it is average or smaller I ask him to dress and leave.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Saintz

hmm... might have something you will like then ;-)

Erm silly I've seen it and I like it. I think I told you that already. And size does matters right, if it's too big.. it hurts. I won't comment when it is short. They say it is all about the performance anyway. ;)
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...