Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys, if you could be a woman for 1 month, what would you do?

last reply
56 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One thing I know I'd do is have a period.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would be a lesbian for sure and have as many women as i could sexually , all day and all night for the whole momth as that is not a very long time smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would be a lesbian for sure and have as many women as i could sexually , all day and all night for the whole month as that is not a very long time smile sorry about that all !!
0 likes
Not a new topic. Search the forum.

Personally, I would want to just enjoy being different from my usual self. Shop for women's clothes, hang out with other women, and, yes, experience sex with both men and women to see how it feels from the other side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Buy tampons...?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be having sex all the time! Men and women!I would love to feel sex from the women's side! And experience having a period.....and sex on my period!!
Lurker
0 likes
Be a massive cocktease and get tons of free drinks. Maybe make some dude miserable by telling him I'm fat and watch them try to convince me otherwise. You know, typical woman things...
Lurker
0 likes
I'd dress sexily and fuck as many men as I could.
Lurker
0 likes
Fuck a lot of guys and girls, to experience the other side of things!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have my hair done and get all the gossip, then make sure it was spread around.
I'd complain about how useless men are, "Can't they do anything right".
Talk about how slutty the neighbour's getting "I mean why can't she dress her age"?
Bitch about women at work, "I know exactly how she got promoted"!
I'd go shopping for clothes that I didn't need, always asking "Does this make my ass look big"?
Constantly gripe about it being a man's world and then make him sleep on the wet patch.
Lie about my age!
Look at the shops while I'm driving, forget to indicate and be lousy at reverse parking!
You know, just typical women's stuff!!
Lurker
0 likes
Lesbian orgy, for 27 days only.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id line the girls up to give oral and pleasure myself several times a day!
Lurker
0 likes
I'd play with my boobies
Lurker
0 likes
I would probably go catatonic for 30 days the moment I looked down and saw a vagina. Then I would feel cheated upon snapping out of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Play with my pussy, your pussy and just be the biggest lez around.
Lurker
0 likes
First week - probably would not leave the house - would masturbate every which way possible.

Second week - I'd venture out - first day or two I'd just learn - see what the world is like through a woman's eyes - and then... I'd be a slut... men, women... just get as much as I can - when with a guy, I'd want to try all the positions and stuff I (as I guy) like to see what it's like for a woman.

Third week - I'd spend it at a nudist resort - and continue on with being a slut.

Fourth week - I'd spend it at home like the first week - but this time I'd have a Sybian - which I would use as much as physically and mentally possible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As it's only 1 month I would take the pill that delays your period and also go on the birth pill as the mind boggles as to what would happen if I got pregnant during the month and then turned back into a man. Then I would go and have as many sexual experiences as possible taking every precaution against STD apart from abstinence.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Earn less money...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm not teasing guys or girls in public, I would definitely be playing with my tits or making myself wetter by masturbating a lot. And behaving sex with both guys and girls. I would play with my tits pretty much all the time while someone else isn't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Play with my pussy - a lot.
Generally be a lesbian for a month.
Lurker
0 likes
try and get pregnant and screw every guy and girl around
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Get worried because that is what women do best I think, be genuinely concerned about things a worry too damned much. It is something I think tyhe rest of uys are l7ucky to have because they take such good care of everything you can think of! But it must be a hard life!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
W I. F.. E.......Washing, Ironing, Fucking Etc
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
Bitch about something my man did a month ago I didn't like Lol
Lurker
0 likes
these answers are comedy gold.

love them

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd go out to a bar with female friends, to find out why they go to the bathroom in pairs!