Guys, how do u like your ladies pubic hair & what colour

last reply
59 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I only like pubic hair on a girl if its trimmed & ginger, I love redheaded girls, if the carpet matches the drapes then its a match made in heaven, any other guys share my view on redheads, please post ya comments.
In most cases i prefer my ladies with a smooth pussy, i love the look of it & how it feels against your skin.
Are you the type of guy that would shave his ladies pubes if she requested it from him?
Feel free to post your honest opinions on this matter guys & ladies please
Lurker
0 likes
I like my ladies hair nice & trimmed. I love redheads, but the colour of pubic hair doesn't really bother me. I used to go out with a girl who absolutely loved it when I shaved her. Especially with an electric razor. I didn't mind too much either ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I like at least something there - One of my gals is a ginger, but she uses temp-dye on her landing strip, different color almost every week it seems. The others landing strip is raven-black - which doesn't take dye well.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife has been shaved before but usually wears a landing strip or some little creative shape. She trimmed and shaved it into a diamond while we were engaged. She's also dyed it different colors before. That's pretty fun. Her little trim patch has been blue, green, red, and purple.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really don't prefer completely shaved....short hair, hair trimmed, growing back....all above the clit is perfect...shaving or waxing the sides is preferred.
0 likes
Natural hair or lightly trimmed and, yes, I like the curtain to match the drapes.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I like it any way she wants to keep it. All, nothing or somewhere in between. If she offers it to me, I cherish it and enjoy whatever we do.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer it shaved and silky smooth bare,but if she wants it has to be a full on bush not into stubble... And yes the carpet matches the drapes !!
Lurker
0 likes
Preference is Bald as a badger - makes oral so much easier. Lick, bight or suck anywhere and no feathers in the mouth. But any offer is a gift so I'm happy/thankful to receive.
Lurker
0 likes
oh really i wnt it to be clean shaved....if she insist to keep some...trimmed i like it....golden colour i love it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Any colour is fine. And however it comes. Though I particularly like a mini landing strip or a tiny triangle above a naked pussy.
Ambrose
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer no hair but would be ok with a nice neat and trimmed pubic area and color doesn't really matter at all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
trimmed or bald is good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had my preference for 32 years - she is ginger (redhead), and the carpet matches the drapes ... how sweet it is!!!

I do like her trimmed, but not shaved
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like them to be shaved like crop circles.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neatly trimmed, no particular color although redheads for some reason seem to really add excitement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I like at least something there - One of my gals is a ginger, but she uses temp-dye on her landing strip, different color almost every week it seems. The others landing strip is raven-black - which doesn't take dye well.

'One of my gals is a ginger'???? What kind of twat talk is that?

We are redheads, not 'gingers'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LASARDaddy
I like it any way she wants to keep it. All, nothing or somewhere in between. If she offers it to me, I cherish it and enjoy whatever we do.

I quite agree! It is hers after all, not mine!
Besides, guys, if a really hot lady wanted you to give her some fun and you preferred a different option, would you turn her down??? I mean: you really turn her down because of her pubic hair or lack thereof?
Lurker
0 likes
clean shaved for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
My wife has been shaved before but usually wears a landing strip or some little creative shape. She trimmed and shaved it into a diamond while we were engaged. She's also dyed it different colors before. That's pretty fun. Her little trim patch has been blue, green, red, and purple.

I had a sarcastic remark to post, but BUZ already covered it. Maybe Purple and Neon/Lime Green striped?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Clean! I have never seen a true Blonde.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Oi 'av seen a rayle boyd an' it wus a gran' sight ter behauld.

I prefer smooth, soft, glistening.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

She's also dyed it different colors before. That's pretty fun. Her little trim patch has been blue, green, red, and purple.

Just orange, indigo and yellow and she'll have a rainbow. That'll confuse the gay guys!
Lurker
0 likes
I guess any color doesn't matter but I prefer shaved but ok with trimmed and near noo bush
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like my girl all nice and shaved-smooth it does feel good to the skin when touched or even lick and I am pretty darn sure she will ask for my help to trim her or shave her lil private I will be very pleased to do that for my baby heart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ColletteXx

'One of my gals is a ginger'???? What kind of twat talk is that?

We are redheads, no 'gingers'.

In Australia they call redheads - blue. TRUE
Lurker
0 likes
Love it trimmed so my mustache and fat tongue can have super fun as I drive pussy wild
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unshaven, au natural. I Prefer dark brown or ginger as per red heads, just as they have hair long enough to soak up the love juices to have later for desert. Landing strips and shaven are things that have crept in during the last 20-30 years and serve no purpose at all. If God meant women to be bald as badgers, he would have designed them that way, so no pubic hair could grow.