Redheaded girls

last reply
21 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
OK guys, who has dated one & what was she like?

Can u describe her body?

how feisty was she in bed?

How old was she?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well! Yes I dated one many many years.

She wouldn't let me have sex with her but I could do a lot of other things. She was a fantastic kisser, by the way. She would let me suck on her nipples and finger her slit and clit....But Gawd Damn she wouldn't let me get her naked and have my way with her. I told her I would let her have her way with me but I guess she didn't want to take advantage of me.
Lurker
0 likes
Dated? Well, not exactly smile One of my gals is a ginger.

Look at their profile pic ( SubSisters ) - Becky's not far from what the pic she selected looks like

When I let her 'free', she's a wildcat

Turns 30 next month, we've been together just over 5 years now
The Linebacker
0 likes
Dated a couple of redheads. Both had great bodies. I like athletic tone bodies on women. No feistier than anyone else. We were in our early 20s.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had one a long time ago, we were both 21. She had a nice little round ass, not much for tits, petite, weighed about 110. She was a bit feisty in her leopard print panties and was all around fun. Also she was a cutie!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dated many. Married one. They all had big fat tits and all loved to give head One was an exhibionist. She love to get fucked in public. My wife loves to suck. and she loves to have her 42 DDs used roughly.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never dated one however I have kissed a redhead several times and she's an incredible kisser also the read headed girls always seem to be the horniest
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a real red head fan but my boss' 18 yo daughter has a lighter red and she turns me on. Also her appeal is she is a virgin, guaranteed. Never had a boyfriend
Lurker
0 likes
My dad use to say that God made the brunette first, then the blonde, and when he was done fooling around he made the redhead. My first love in grade school was a redhead, at 39 I met the love of my life, a 19 yo redhead. At 50 I married a 26 yo Revlon redhead and she was smoking hot as a redhead - turn a lot of heads and popped up more heads (soon to be ex). Her new, whatever he is, in her life told her he likes blondes, and now she looks, at 43, like she's an old broad doing the mutton as lamb routine.
Lurker
0 likes
With pale skin and the blue of their veins inder that translucsent skin. Oh so hot.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
SEXY especially with bright green eyes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have dated redheads. They are just like any other woman and their so called "fieriness" is probably due to their ethnicity and geographical origins. Personally I just love the color of red hair when it is of the darker richer type. But I know many beautiful ginger women too and they can be lovely as well.
There are many women who like the punky died red hair look and I even like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i just adore all women and each one is different in their own beauty. redheads usually have really fair skin. their eyes contrast more i think
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dated 2 and married one.

I am doomed it seems.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
I had a short relationship with a redhead who sadly moved away! She was beautiful and had a lovely body, her breasts were a bit small but a nice shape. She was extremely passionate and sexual. I loved her pubes and asked that she only trimmed the edge of her 'bush' - a beautiful colour of red! She was conscious of her breast size but I managed to reasure her that she should be proud of her body.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I dated two in college.... both were about the same age as me...

Both had very nice bodies... I couldn't really narrow them down to a typical type. I also don't like my girls to be skeletons so what I consider "nice" might not be the same as others.. They both did have nice big breasts and liberal amounts of red pubic hair....

As for what they were in bed.. both were on the sexually interesting side... one was very into anal (I was her first) and the other was very upfront in what she wanted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really have a thing for redheads.

I have dated one and she was fiesty as hell, but not as sexually explorative as I might have liked, but that was personal more than a hair colour trait.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dated a redhead when I was in high school. She was beautiful and just had a free attitude, like everything was cool. Probably the best in bed of all the girls I was with in high school and college.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dated a redhead when I was in high school. She was beautiful and just had a free attitude, like everything was cool. Probably the best in bed of all the girls I was with in high school and college.
0 likes
I dated one, used to call her "Firecrotch" To quote Blackadder: "She went the like the privvy door when the plague is in town". Mind-bending stuff and her mouth was probably illegal in at least 20 countries. She's definitely in the top 3 in my own Hall of Fame.

She was also as mad as a box of frogs - fantastic sex but the 2am phone calls wondering where I was got a bit old very quickly. This was about 10 years ago.

I still see her in my town, still hot, married now with couple of small kids - probably still totally f*****g certifiable.
Lurker
0 likes
I dated a red head - she was an absolute animal in bed, could never ever get enough of my cock - shame it ended tbh! She was 21 at the time and I was 35 - we carried on screwing each others brains out after she got married as her husband didn't give her everything she said she needed.
Lurker
0 likes
Ahh the ever illusive redhead.

Nah, never dated one. I hooked up with a girl that fits your description in high school, but that was one I'd rather forget.