What do you think?

last reply
18 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So I'm reading these stories and every girl has 3 or 4 orgasms by the time the guy finishes once.. I just don't get it..
It takes me a long time just to have at least one.. Am I a freak??? lol
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by insatiable
So I'm reading these stories and every girl has 3 or 4 orgasms by the time the guy finishes once.. I just don't get it..
It takes me a long time just to have at least one.. Am I a freak??? lol

You're no freak. I would venture to guess you just like sex. Lots of sex. Nothing wrong with that.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree with above, you aren't a freak... The stories sound better with women getting off more.. Maybe ?? Not totally sure...
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Nah. We're all wired differently. Not every female is multi-orgasmic...and plenty of women have a hard time just achieving one orgasm.

So no, you're far from a freak. Different strokes for different folks, ya know?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're no freak :P some'd get exhausted even at one and that doesn't mean they're freak ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No ur not i've gone from having one every time I was touched to one a week of lucky.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As many have said above, you are definitely not a freak. There's a lot that goes into how many times a woman has an orgasm while having sex. I've had fantastic sex before but didn't cum ( a rarity, but a fact too) and at other times I've had so-so sex and had multiple orgasms (again a bit of a rarity, but also a fact). I think things like your partner, your mood, your desire, how tired you may or may not be, how you feel physically AND emotionally, your diet, etc. , etc. all play a role in this. Yes, some girls may be multi-orgasmic by nature, but I don't think they are the norm. I think most of us have our 'moments' of sexual bliss and sexual downturns. At any rate, I wouldn't worry about it. I'd just kick back, relax and enjoy it. If it's good and all else is equal, your question will be answered by your body.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks to everyone for your lovely answerssmile
Lurker
0 likes
Definately not a freak, just you can enjoy it more...enjoying the way he makes you feel, makes you enjoy the passion, the moans, the gasps, and maybe your trying to "force" an orgasm, just relax and let him take you over the edge.

Let him pleasure you without worrying about the sex or giving oral to him, just enjoy his fingers, tongue, lips, or cock inside you giving you the orgasms you want for yourself.RBnW4CM2huICSmyV
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A majority of these stories are over embellished in order to capture the reader's attention and provoke our differing sex appeals. God bless those who are truly multiorgasmic, that should be a talent.

A short list of phrases that technically aren't true or likely:

-he came in bucket loads
-he filled my belly up
- he was thicker than a soda can
- she came over twelve times
- the people a town over could hear
- she came like a river

If anyone has experienced a majority of those LITERALLY, applause for you. The town one actually happened to me a few times, actually.

Lurker
0 likes
I can honestly say that I get more orgasms when I am pleasuring myself and am in charge than most of the time when I am in bed with someone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never slept with a female that didn't orgasm at least once.
Must be the tongue!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Greatly depends on the person. Some women can have multiple very easily and others have to build up to a single one. Seems to vary from person to person.
Just keep wallowing in your own chaotic insecure delusions.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i don't think you're a freak.. for me it totally depends on the situation.. sometimes i am so horny i can cum five times in two hours.. but mostly i only get one orgasm..
Story Verifier
0 likes
Like Temple Grandon said, "Different, not less." And we are ALL different.

She is an amazing lady, one of my hero's.

Do you really think all of the stories about the guys huge members and coming 3 times in 20 minutes are true? Horse crap. It's all fantasy.

You are what you are. Enjoy who and what you are and kick anyone's ass who thinks you're a freak. You are in control of you, no one else.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
There are many, many, many times during sex I don't reach orgasm at all. I'm like you...it can take me a long time, if it happens at all during sex. I can get there from extended oral or manual stimulation. Three or four times before my partner cums once...that is definitely for the stories. That's why we come here--for the fantasies after all ;) I can achieve them much faster on my own, though.
Lurker
0 likes
Lol! These stories are mostly fantasy aren't they? As are the size of the guys cocks in them. When was the last time you read one where the guy only has six inches? Ha ha!

In real life it seems that most women don't orgasm during intercourse. Much more clitoral stimulation is needed. At least for me it is. A good vibrator does it for me and sometimes during good oral.