Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what one hit wonder songs do or did you like?

last reply
21 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

liked, along with the other 12,384,930 guilty hits on this video. Okay! So maybe 5 were mine, who's counting?
Lurker
0 likes

It's the hook. It brings me back.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
"Love Can Make You Happy" by Mercy..."Angel In Your Arms" by Hot..."Play That Funky Music"...by Wild Cherry..."Disco Duck" by Rick Dees
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Guest
liked, along with the other 12,384,930 guilty hits on this video. Okay! So maybe 5 were mine, who's counting?

Not sure if Nena really was a one hit wonder, but she probably was in the English talking part of the world.

Anyway, here's the original. I think it's better...

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes

0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
*snipped video of Lunatic Fringe by Red Rider*

I find the idea of Red Rider as one hit wonders a bit funny but maybe they were in the States. They were anything but in Canada. Up here, they're rock legends, esp. lead singer Tom Cochrane who's had a successful solo career. "White Hot" would be another big hit for the band.

As for one hit wonders that I like:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
skip a Rope, Hensen Cargill? Still applies today.
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
As for one hit wonders that I like:

I saw them live in 1991 at a festival in Arendonk, Belgium.

0 likes
BTW, that same festival in Arendonk (Bemdfestival) had another band in its line-up that year that could be considered a one hit wonder:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So many... love lots of different music. Heard another good one today... Closing Time by the Seismonics. Reminds me of.... stuff!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of my all time fave one hit wonders - the original more so than the 80's remake. I don't think this band ever really charted with anything else in the U.S.
0 likes
Quote by latecomer91364
I don't think this band ever really charted with anything else in the U.S.

They did, but nothing compared to Venus: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocking_Blue#Singles

0 likes
Still turn the radio up loud when this comes on!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smoke from a Distant Fire by the Sanford Townsend Band
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Knack. My Sharona.