Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jealousy

last reply
31 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Your man talks to an attractive gal. Jealous?

22 votes remaining
Yes. I need to butt in, fast. (2 votes) 9%
No. I trust my man. He knows he's got it good. (27 votes) 123%
Mmmm, we both could have her. (8 votes) 36%
Lurker
0 likes
Gals, when you see your partner talking to an attractive woman, do you get jealous?

Gals answer only, please.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I don't. Other women have sat on his knee, hugged him, kissed him (on the cheek) in front of me. If he wanted to be with someone else, he would be. He's a good man. I trust him.

ETA: These 'other women' I mentioned are good friends of ours. I'm not sure how I'd feel if it was just random women. Thankfully that doesn't happen!
Lurker
0 likes
Not jealous, I know where I stand with my man and if she is attractive enough well as I've said before the more the "merrier"
Lurker
0 likes
Mine would never be stupid enough to flirt with another woman in front of me. He has more respect for me than that.
Lurker
0 likes
nah that either. He's a grown man he can talk to whomever he pleases. I know where he dips his wick.
Lurker
0 likes
I used to when I was younger but I've forced myself not to get too bothered about it now.Its a self confidence thing...I flirt/ chat to other blokes all the time and he doesn't mind ...As long as its flirting/chatting only
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by MerryAnita
Not jealous, I know where I stand with my man and if she is attractive enough well as I've said before the more the "merrier"

That works too Merry....LOL!

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Seeker
0 likes
Hey, where is the selection that says, "Take him, take him! Please, take him!!!!"
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I'm not the jealous type...
If he starts kissing her at the spot without me beeing prepared I might just call the fire department and warn them his house will be burning tonight.
I hate beeing the third wheel.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Hey where is the option of "Nobody else would have him"?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie

WOW Pix. Feel the love everyone like a warm Arctic blast.
Lurker
0 likes
I think Pix was talking about her own man, not Birdie's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought she was too Rocco but damn that is the first time I heard well I don't have to worry about my man no one else will have him...
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Seeriously? Thats the first time??
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie

I would totally have him and you know it....lol!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by fystee
Quote by Pixie

I would totally have him and you know it....lol!

Well just announce it to the world, why dontcha???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if you two are gonna have it out again let me get the kiddie pool full of Jello and give Rocco enough time to get the camcorder.
Lurker
0 likes
Good attitude, Dontholien, and welcome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It didn't bother me before, but now? Yikes! Let's just add total insane jealousy to the list of unwanted pregnancy side effects. I'm currently experiencing the "total raging hormones" part of it. I just love weeping uncontrollably for no apparent reason and then threatening to kill a co-worker five minutes later. Luckily she's had five kids, she just laughed and told me it was fine with her, she 'd been there herself.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Well, you recognize it and see it happening, CQ. You're not denying it at all. It sounds like you can handle it ok and it's good to have a friend that understands.
Lurker
0 likes
My jealousy is getting less and less with every boyfriend i get. I used to be insanely jealous and insecure about my first boyfriend, mainly cos he was rather yummy, and always going around europe gigging with his band and a bit of a flirt. I dont know if he cheated on me but i wouldnt be surprised if he did.

And if i saw my bloke talking to another woman in a bar, Id probably keep an eye on them but i wouldnt go over and interrupt and make myself obvious
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
It didn't bother me before, but now? Yikes! Let's just add total insane jealousy to the list of unwanted pregnancy side effects. I'm currently experiencing the "total raging hormones" part of it. I just love weeping uncontrollably for no apparent reason and then threatening to kill a co-worker five minutes later. Luckily she's had five kids, she just laughed and told me it was fine with her, she 'd been there herself.

Hang in there! I was the same way when I was pregant with both my kids. It does pass.....eventually.

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

Book Four in the Mac and Grace Saga begins:

Boardrooms & Boudoirs

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Lurker
0 likes
I don't see the point in getting jealous. It's an ugly emotion and I've seen what it does to people. As far as I'm concerned there's no harm in talking, having a laugh or flirting with other people. If even there's a chance he might be interested it doesn't bother me that much.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Gals, when you see your partner talking to an attractive woman, do you get jealous?

Gals answer only, please.

No, not when he's talking to an attractive woman. Now if he spends too much time and becomes too animated talking to an unattractive woman, I do wonder what they're talking about.

Besides, I know when his head snaps around when we're out somewhere, it's usually some fancy or rare car driving by, not a woman he's looking at.
Lurker
0 likes
No I don't get jealous,he knows what he has ... if not don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out..
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I wouldn't be jealous. I'd be worried. But I'd never tell him or show him that.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth

Besides, I know when his head snaps around when we're out somewhere, it's usually some fancy or rare car driving by, not a woman he's looking at.

LOL!!! Mine's the same! And no, I don't get jealous, either. Used to, when I was younger, but after 12 years of marriage and 2 kids, confidence has come with age.