Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

question about cumming from a three minute blow job.

last reply
21 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Is this possible even ? A myth?

How would it be done?

Have heard it can be done.

thanks for any input.dying to know, wants to learn how..

Lurker
0 likes
How long a man takes to cum depends on many factors. Some men can cum very quickly, and in MUCH less time than three minutes. And others take longer. But I believe most men have a wide range of times, and can be quick or take longer depending on a lot of things.... Just like women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definitely possible, I have to be careful to slow down, but I think it depends on the individuals involved.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you for your input.

Was told by a very hot & icy Master I know. He never did teach me yet. A shame really.

Lurker
0 likes
It happened for me once...it is definitely possible. I never saw her again and wasn't focused on her technique so I can't help you with the "how" part. Sorry.
0 likes
It's happened to me but I don't consider that a good thing. I'm prone to PE and it can happen just as much with a blow up as with intercourse.
Lurker
0 likes
You could get a guy to cum in under 3minutes. You could also take that same guy and give him the same blow job on a different day , and it might take 10 minutes. A lot depends on his mood, how horny was before you started. There are many other factors that go into this. The best thing to know is. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. Also , You can't control it and neither can he.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
It's happened to me but I don't consider that a good thing. I'm prone to PE and it can happen just as much with a blow up as with intercourse.

Have you tried masterbating more often? It may help with PE
Lurker
0 likes
I was inquiring.

Because I wanted to know the technique.

Because I was told it was possible.

Because I want to learn it.

Thanks for your input gentlemen.

Because I think it's very sexy and gets me wet thinking about it.

Because I want to master the blowjob overall as well.

Bites on my knuckle..

Smilesssss..grins....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by realz
definitely possible, I have to be careful to slow down, but I think it depends on the individuals involved.

You have to slow down? Is that to make it last the full 3 minutes?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

Was told by a very hot & icy Master I know. He never did teach me yet. A shame really.

There's no such technique or I'd know about it.
You can only learn to improve your skill and learn new variations. The only thing that I think is imperative is that you can deep throat a cock.
0 likes
To my mind, knowing how to draw it out is as important as knowing how to get him to cum quickly. But, then again, I like my intimacy slow and lasting. Makes for a deeper, more intense finish.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I agree with johnc, anything can happen, just like with women. I've had it happen the second she put her mouth on me. Literally, she didn't even get it all the way in.

She had not touched me yet but she'd sure shown me some fantastic stuff for about 20 minutes.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

There's no such technique or I'd know about it.
You can only learn to improve your skill and learn new variations. The only thing that I think is imperative is that you can deep throat a cock.

why imperative?

all the nerve endings are at the head of the penis.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

why imperative?

all the nerve endings are at the head of the penis.

Exactly! The head gets stimulated by the throat, not the shaft.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know about 3 min bj....but she can do it with a 3 min soapy hj in the shower/bath!! :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
repost -- please delete
Lurker
0 likes
It all depends on the girl, can it happen of course, has it happened to me, that it has
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Exactly! The head gets stimulated by the throat, not the shaft.

but it's not imperative. you can get the same (if not better) sensations from a talented tongue. no need to choke a bitch. :P
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
AS ALREADY EXPLAINED THERE ARE ALL KINDS OF VARIABLES,THAT GOES INTO A GOOD DOWN TO EARTH BLOW JOB,IF IT'S ME AND I AM ENJOYING MYSELF I WILL NOT WANT IT TO END EARLY,BY THE WAY ARN'T WE DOING THIS TO SHOW OUR PARTNER HOW MUCH WE ENJOY GIVING PLEASURE! WE HURRY AND SKITHER AROUND ALL DAY LONG,HOW ABOUT TAKING OUR TIME ON ENJOYMENT AND MAKE IT LAST,SLOW DOWN AND MAKE IT LAST,BLOW HIS OR HERS SOCKS OFF.htcShOBQhU4XcVGw I SAY WHO IN HELL WANT'S A THREE MINUTE ORAL SEX JOB!LET'S START TO DOUBLE IT! LET'S ALL START HEADGING.